Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy ****face Repeatedly Punches Blind Woman on Bus in Seattle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This really isn't that disgusting to me, becuase this guy is just sick in the ****ing head.

Huge difference between this, and just being a punk, and/or a thug.

Comment

Who gives a shyt what color they are. Stop race baiting. Its not a race issue.

Comment

That was tough to watch! If the dude has mental issues he shouldn't be allowed to walk amongst the rest of the world without a chaperone. someone on that Bus should've clocked him one to see how he like it.

Comment

This was in the related videos what is it with public transport and crazy people.

Comment

why does it have to be a "black man" ?

That guy was obviously a basehead and ****ed out of his mind. It's not like there aren't white baseheads who do similarly ****ed up ****. I've met more than a couple.

Comment

People of seattle such puzzys

Comment

didn't see a single punch, he misse dthe first slap too and landed a forearm, wasn't that hard, the sht after that was pathetic(wrist powered slaps) and wouldn't sting a baby

guys a ****** plain as day to see

Comment

i'm glad the men in the room stepped up and did what they're supposed to do.

rios and alvarado now.

Comment

Urban person of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      The guy clearly has some sort of mental issues.

No need for the title to include ''black man and white woman'' IMO....it's only there to cause unneccesary hate.

It should be ''crazy man punches blind woman''. No need to include the skin color to try and make it a race issue IMO.
                      Many are begining to see the motivation behind these threads. Why I ask is this guy the first to question it here?

Comment

Working...
                      X