Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Golovkin so hyped on here??who has he defeated as a pro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
    I keep hearing posters talk about this guy like he has beaten world beaters...dude hasnt done anything worth mentioning yet and people are overrating the hell out of him
    Upset because he called out Floyd?

-----"It's Crunch Time".

Comment

Yeah, I think his aggressive and KO style is why he is so hyped up. It doesn't hurt to have all those amateur level accomplishments also. So the guy is bringing alot to the table in terms of skill, experience, and a crowd pleasing style. He hasn't really fought anyone yet and he looked good against Proska, but then again he was supposed to. better fights should come hopefully and then we will see what's what.

Comment

Definitely overhyped!!! This was the same sheet we got after Pirog KO Daniel Jacobs, People need to calm the **** down and judge a boxer after 4 or 5 good fights against rated and good opponents, It seems after one fight now you get anointed the best fighter ever and so so and so is ducking him..

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          He's a genuine beast but unfortunately his fanbase has been hijacked by straight nuthuggers.

I think this is the closest to reality, Some straight up bandwagon nuthuggers jumpers have hijacked this whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Then your in the minority. Most boxing experts/Writers where impressed. Including the majority of fans.

Sounds like you don't like his style. That's fine. He's still gonna destroy whoever stands in his way.

If anyone has the balls to fight him.
            Great post. It's just too bad TS doesn't see him this way. Don't forget to make exceptions for Broner though!

Comment

He obviously has skill, speed and KO power. He's explosive and that give him appeal.

Of course there are people who'll take it too far and say he'd beat the best MW out there.

Comment

I'm not one of those who thinks he would beat Martinez quite yet, but I think the love for him is more about his abilities and potential then who he's beaten. Clearly his resume has a lot of work to go before he can be considered an elite fighter, but he has all the ability to get there and aside from Martinez who at 160 is clearly a better fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                  I keep hearing posters talk about this guy like he has beaten world beaters...dude hasnt done anything worth mentioning yet and people are overrating the hell out of him
                  some people can tell a guy is good by watching him fight, they can tell a guy is gonna be the man when he is still on the way up. Other people only realize a guy is good after long after he has made it.

anyway saying he is overhyped is nonsense fact is he is among the top 2 or 3 middleweights in the world but most casual fans haven't even heard of him. compare that to chavez jnr and say who is overhyped
                  Last edited by Daddy T; 10-09-2012, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Is his team still claiming he could rather easily make 154?

Comment

broner hypers mad at golovkin's hype

unlike broner though, golovkin doesn't do stupid stuff for fans to talk about him.

Comment

Working...
                      X