No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder calls out Bryant Jennings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
    definately. Undefeated Arreola vs undefeated Chazz Witherspoon, last time I recall two relivent heavyweight prospects going at it.

too much jiggle on those two

at least these two are in dog shape!

Comment

Wilder will not take this fight....too much of a chance to lose. Wilder has nice power and Jennings has nice skills. I think its a toss up.

Comment

Originally posted by JeromyM View Post
        Wilder will not take this fight....too much of a chance to lose. Wilder has nice power and Jennings has nice skills. I think its a toss up.
        Wilder called out Jennings....yet he would not take the fight?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by JeromyM View Post
          You mean team Wilder. I believe Wilder himself wants to step up his competition. It's his team that doesn't feel he's ready and keeps feeding him tomato cans.

Comment

Wilder was just talkin....I don't think he realizes that Jennings will fight anyone. Still don't think this fight happens.

Comment

Two American HW prospects fighting on basic cable....give me some blow and a Guns and Roses album because it's obviously the 80's. LOVE IT.

Comment

Hope it gets done. good test for wilder.

Comment

boxing actually scared me, in starting days of my school

Comment

Great Fight.....if it gets made! I Love when undefeated prospects fight, no matter the weightclass!

Comment

Wilder is gonna get effed up when he realizes Jennings is actually there to win

Comment

Working...
                      X