Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Link meow.
    http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8...insignificance

That hurts your feelings? Watch "Rudy" 'til you feel better.

Comment

Oddly enough even though I am a hardcore loyal fan of The Broncos Dodgers and Lakers,i have never been able to pick a Ncaa Football team i rep Rebels basketball but the football team is horrible and always has been,i guess in recent years i was pulling for Boise State a bit but not on a fan level.

Comment

Holy crap.....

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          They will be like Ole Miss a few years back that started at like 6th and finished the season unranked
          @ comparing Michigan to that program. Congrats on your one year of being in the spot light and beating the worst Michigan team to ever make a bowl game. Michigan will be in no less than the Rose Bowl. Even with having to travel to Ohio State, Notre Dame, Alabama, and Nebraska. Not trying to be harsh but it is what it is. You're Ole Miss and we're the most prestigious program in the history of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            oh wow...thats impressive...but then again, if sorry ass Notre Dame is in the top 25, i guess Michigan has to be a few notches above them
            Number 8 boooyahh! Should be number 1 when we beat Alabama in front of a majority Alabama crowd. Rich Rod can no longer ruin our program. I heard he's coaching at a minor league program errrrrrrrr Arizona

Comment

The first few weeks of the season is actually rather week. Not too many top tier programs facing each other OOC. Stanford-USC and Alabama-Arkansas will be the first two major in conference games.

Oh yeah, I'm will to be the remaining 190 billion points on my account on Michigan over Alabama. Please take me up on the offer!

Comment

It's true but they are getting good recruits. They just have the wrong coaches including the bum they have right now. I'm soooooooo excited to see what that lispy fuk has to say about Notre Dame this year

Comment

Damn, ya'll *****s no fun today. No one wants to go into a debate. I'll just take my ball and play else where!

Comment

What is there to debate?

You're going to be crying after week one about the SEC being overated after Michigan gets beat by 3 touchdowns.

Comment

Now that Penn State (rightfully) got the book thrown at it it leaves the door open for Temple to take control of PA college football in the coming years.

Its gonna be great not having to listen to the usual **** from Penn State fans all season.

Comment

Working...
                      X