Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facebook: Worth $104 Billion!!! Facebook Frenzy Begins: Stock Tests $40

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Facebook: Worth $104 Billion!!! Facebook Frenzy Begins: Stock Tests $40

(read more)
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevesch...lengthy-delay/
    time to buy stocks!!!

You're really not too good at the whole "make sure somebody else didn't create the thread I'm about to make" thing.

Comment

I wouldn't but them even if i had the money. Facebook isn't going to get much bigger (if at all) than it already is and then it's a downward spiral.

Comment

Jurat hear on the radio is higher than MC Donalds and
        Disney World...

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          I wouldn't but them even if i had the money. Facebook isn't going to get much bigger (if at all) than it already is and then it's a downward spiral.
          Facebook is shot...I don't even use it hardly anymore and I have been on there from when only college emails were allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED View Post
            You're really not too good at the whole "make sure somebody else didn't create the thread I'm about to make" thing.
            My bad REED I drive for a living and I do mostly everything
            on my phone...
            I'll keep a better eye out...

Comment

u cant be an average joe and buy these stocks, there only going to be selling to reputable people who have a good 500k behind them, even then they might only accept on a case by case basis.

Comment

Facebook will collapse in 2-3 years.

Comment

The only thing more boring than using facebook is reading news about facebook.

Comment

I bought 20 shares this morning just for the hell of it. Watching it throughout the day.

Comment

Working...
                    X