Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fighting tomorrow, question about meals?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fighting tomorrow, question about meals?

I got weigh ins at 2:30, medical at 3:30 and fights start at 6, prob will actually start around 6:15. Would it be bad to have a breakfast like two peaces of toast and 2 hard boiled eggs. Then before weigh in a booster juice, and right after medical prob like 4 have a small serving of pasta. I dont gotta worry about my weight im well under. I prob wont fight till around 7.

I'm no expert but, it sounds good to me.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
      I got weigh ins at 2:30, medical at 3:30 and fights start at 6, prob will actually start around 6:15. Would it be bad to have a breakfast like two peaces of toast and 2 hard boiled eggs. Then before weigh in a booster juice, and right after medical prob like 4 have a small serving of pasta. I dont gotta worry about my weight im well under. I prob wont fight till around 7.
      good luck man..hope you win! what weight class? pro or amateur?

Comment

Thanks guys!

And amateur only my 4th fight. I fight at 152 lbs but had to move to 165 cause there was no 152 opponent for me. My first 3 fights were out of town and my club was puttign on a show now so i wanted to fight at home and took the fight. Im only weighing 156-157 right now though.

Comment

Good luck. If you weigh around 157 I would get in a good breakfast in the morning at least absorb the nutrients and hopefully you will go to the bathroom before weigh ins. Maybe get a few pieces of fruit and vegetables to go with that pasta.

Comment

Working...
          X