Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan at 147.5 at IBF's Check Weigh-In, Feels Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan at 147.5 at IBF's Check Weigh-In, Feels Great

Amir Khan weighed just over the welterweight limit at the IBF's fight day check weigh-in earlier today, as he prepares for his WBA and IBF light-welterweight title defense against Lamont Peterson later tonight in Washington DC. Khan clashes with Peterson at the city’s Convention Centre and has admitted that he is likely to move up to 147 to seek fresh challenges during 2012.

[Click Here To Read More]

Khan I hope you get KTFO, your all hype. when you actually face a real challenge your 15 minutes are up punk

Comment

Originally posted by jmoney123 View Post
      Khan I hope you get KTFO, your all hype. when you actually face a real challenge your 15 minutes are up punk
      What's a 'real challenge'?

Definitely not your mother. She's too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Amir Khan weighed just over the welterweight limit at the IBF's fight day check weigh-in earlier today, as he prepares for his WBA and IBF light-welterweight title defense against Lamont Peterson later tonight in Washington DC. Khan clashes with Peterson at the city’s Convention Centre and has admitted that he is likely to move up to 147 to seek fresh challenges during 2012.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Looking forward to seeing Khan tonight! The dude is a bada*s!

Comment

Damn. Off by a pound. I had a feeling 147.5 but with a pound under, i figured 146.5 would be his weight.

Comment

That says that he can stay at the weight for a while. He's not rehydrating up to that big. Fight Rios!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazakill View Post
              What's a 'real challenge'?

Definitely not your mother. She's too easy.
              A mom joke really? I wasn't aware it was the 90s jacka$$. A real challenge isnt Tim McCluskey, an old Zab Judah, Paulie featherhands, and a "never was Lamont Peterson. Khan got his a$$ spanked by Madiana and ran the last 4 rounds of that fight like a child not wanting to get beat on. If he moves up to 147 he and takes on the elite he is in for a rude awaking. If he is tries to take on Floyd that will be the end of his career

Comment

Khan has been running from my mom for years. She called him out in 2009 and 2010.

She'd KO him in 3, but carry him for the last two rounds just to make it look good.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoney123 View Post
                  And if he doesn't get ktfo will you hang your self please? See this is what's up with these jealous *****ez, every fight they'll just hope a fighter will lose and talk ****, and afterwards they'll call the loser overrated and go on to hope that the next challenge will beat fighter A.

loser

Comment

I'm tired of the hack journalism on this website.

Terrence Dooley is a British fanboy and not a legit writer.

Why even bother writing up some bull**** like this and leave out other relevant information such as how much Peterson weighed for his check in?

I am pretty sure Amir Khan isn't fighting himself, why do all the stories have to be one sided ass k*ssing affairs?

Comment

Working...
                    X