Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Hearn getting paranoid.

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade View Post
      I'm going to die laughing if Povetkin pops dirty or KOs AJ.
      A Povetkin positive drug test is a real possibility. Fast Eddie will slip Bellew in his place. Or maybe Whyte, but I think he’s keen on keeping Dillian as far away from AJ as possible.

Imagine Wilder fighting Fury while AJ is fighting a mouthy cruiser. LOL.

Comment

Eddie Sperm is shooked.

nobody respects his stiff juiced up bodybuilder. Wilder vs Fury is the biggest fight in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
          Truth from Eddie.

Fury v Wilder isn't happening this year.

They both will want huge money, there isn't enough time to hype the fight to generate that money and make it profitable. I think January or February is more realistic, if indeed it happens.

Fury will deal with Pianeta. Wilder will deal with Breazeale. The fight makes no sense right now, it's a huge financial risk for both to take the fight and the loser losing the AJ payday.

Wilder fanboys need to stop pretending this deal is signed, sealed and delivered. Warren and Finkel are simply joining forces to hype their guys up for a bigger cut from AJ. It's plain to see.

Even if Fury loses to Wilder his fight vs AJ will still be huge and PPV in the UK. how many times has Khan gotten knocked out? yet his fight vs Brook will be one of the biggest events in British boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            Eddie Sperm is shooked.

nobody respects his stiff juiced up bodybuilder. Wilder vs Fury is the biggest fight in the division.
            The whole promotion of the fight is gunna be around Joshua, wont be able to keep his name out of their mouths. Has been since the fight start getting talked about. Joshua deserves a percentage of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
              A Povetkin positive drug test is a real possibility. Fast Eddie will slip Bellew in his place. Or maybe Whyte, but I think he’s keen on keeping Dillian as far away from AJ as possible.

Imagine Wilder fighting Fury while AJ is fighting a mouthy cruiser. LOL.
              Hearn wants AJ v Whyte for April 2019. He already said in an interview that he will make that the fight if Wilder v AJ doesn't happen then (which it won't).

I believe Chisora would take the place of Povetkin if that happened. Coming off a good win and in favour with the British fans right now. Hearn might as well use Chisora as an opponent for AJ while he can, if he has to.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                Hearn wants AJ v Whyte for April 2019. He already said in an interview that he will make that the fight if Wilder v AJ doesn't happen then (which it won't).

I believe Chisora would take the place of Povetkin if that happened. Coming off a good win and in favour with the British fans right now. Hearn might as well use Chisora as an opponent for AJ while he can, if he has to.
                aj isnt fighting bellew or chisora just stop

Comment

... now honestly: Fury "having" to fight Whyte or Bellew instead of Wilder (for big-big money) is a bad joke...

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                    aj isnt fighting bellew or chisora just stop
                    Why not Chisora if he had to have a last minute replacement for Povetkin?

Definitely not Bellew but Chisora fits the bill well. Joshua had Takam as a replacement and Del Boy just flattened him.

That'd be a Hearn move and it's all in-house too.

Comment

He is giving me vibes of a bitter ***** lol

Comment

Working...
                      X