No announcement yet.

Arum: brandon rios will fight bradley next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Well I don't blame Bum Bum for not taking the Brook fight if this is true. The laundry list of excuses wasn't necessary though.

I wonder if Bradley will get the same criticism as Brook was getting from certain fans for taking this fight....doubt it
    This is Bradley's first defense and still better than Frankie Gavin. I didn't put Brook on blast because he didn't fight immediately elite fighters but becaause after his mandatory (who was a C level fighter) he picked another easy fight with Gavin and THEN he wanted to pick Rios.
    Big difference.

Other big difference, that Haymon fighters are actually available for Brook (except Khan) but not for Bradley because of boxing politics which are not Bradley's fault at all.
    Last edited by HEND; 08-01-2015, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      It was posted today using quotes from an OLD interview. Two weeks ago Arum said Bradley was fighting his mandatory, which is due next, Sadam Ali. Top Rank wants to do Rios vs. Vargas, which HBO is open to because it's much cheaper.
      Damn rios vs vargas is even worse

Comment

LOL....so Bradley ruined Chaves? OK m8!

Haymon won't send his fighters over to the UK. Arum is only willing to send the likes of Rios and Chaves over.
        I didn't say he ruined him dirky. But it's better to fight the guy off a vs win instead of a loss right?

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
          This is Bradley's first defense and still better than Frankie Gavin. I didn't put Brook on blast because he didn't fight immediately elite fighters but becaause after his mandatory (who was a C level fighter) he picked another easy fight with Gavin and THEN he wanted to pick Rios.
          Big difference.

Other big difference, that Haymon fighters are actually available for Brook (except Khan) but not for Bradley because of boxing politics which are not Bradley's fault at all.
          Gavin fight was made at a month's notice, was just a way to get Brook out again after coming back from being stabbed in the leg.

Haymon won't send any of his top fighters to the UK. That's not Brook's fault.

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          I didn't say he ruined him dirky. But it's better to fight the guy off a vs win instead of a loss right?
          Well it was ruled a draw, I remember it being a very closely contested and tough fight for Bradley, would have to score it again - the guy never seems to win clearly. And Chaves was technically coming off a loss to Rios, even though he was winning the fight.

Comment

Ali wanted another fight before stepping up for title

Comment

Rios-Vargas? Good scrap.

Comment

Rios-Vargas? Good scrap.

Winner fights Ali-Bradley winner on Pac's undercard.

Comment

Gavin fight was made at a month's notice, was just a way to get Brook out again after coming back from being stabbed in the leg.

Haymon won't send any of his top fighters to the UK. That's not Brook's fault.

Well it was ruled a draw, I remember it being a very closely contested and tough fight for Bradley, would have to score it again - the guy never seems to win clearly. And Chaves was technically coming off a loss to Rios, even though he was winning the fight.
                  Why would Al send his fighters to the UK when hearn is lowballing

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    Why would Al send his fighters to the UK when hearn is lowballing
                    Who is he "lowballing"?

Al should then put up the money to bring Brook over if he wants any of his men to fight for the title. Unfortunately he doesn't.

Comment

Who is he "lowballing"?

Al should then put up the money to bring Brook over if he wants any of his men to fight for the title. Unfortunately he doesn't.
                      How much money have Brook's recent opponents been making? Porter and thurman made over 1m each

Comment

Working...
                      X