Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really What Was Hasim Rahman Ever Doing Holding The Undisputed HW Title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really What Was Hasim Rahman Ever Doing Holding The Undisputed HW Title?

He has to be one of the worst undisputed champs ever. By the time he got the belt he had already been knocked out by Oleg Maskaev & David Tua.

And since he has gone on to do very little. Getting beat by Holyfield, Ruiz, Maskaev again and Wlad, aswell as draws with a washed up James Toney and David Tua.

Lennox Lewis really let himself down that night, terrible defeat. Even Buster Douglas>>>>>Rahman.

Ha ha, but he did deserve that win over Lewis, good right hand!

Granted I would rate Buster Douglas over Rahman.

Comment

He's not the worst undisputed Champ because he was never undisputed to begin with. The WBA title was a legit title that he didn't have. You can call him a lineal champ, a unified champ, but never an undisputed Champ.

And for the record, the worst undisputed HW Champion of all time by far was Leon Spinks. Not reeeeemotely debatable.

Comment

Rahman is the Worst champion in the history of heavyweight boxing.. Yet Lennox Lewis claim to fame is avenging a KO loss to the bum

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post
          He's not the worst undisputed Champ because he was never undisputed to begin with. The WBA title was a legit title that he didn't have. You can call him a lineal champ, a unified champ, but never an undisputed Champ.

And for the record, the worst undisputed HW Champion of all time by far was Leon Spinks. Not reeeeemotely debatable.
          i would take Leon Spinks to beat Rahman any day... you obviously know very little about Leon Spinks and also have seen very little of him.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
            Rahman is the Worst champion in the history of heavyweight boxing.. Yet Lennox Lewis claim to fame is avenging a KO loss to the bum
            You just confirmed you have no idea who has held the WBO HW title.

Comment

i would take Leon Spinks to beat Rahman any day... you obviously know very little about Leon Spinks and also have seen very little of him.

Sad. Just plain sad. The only thing I've seen little of Leon Spinks is of him actually winning a fight. I've seen him win once, against "The Greatest".

Damn sure seen him lose a lot tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post

Sad. Just plain sad. The only thing I've seen little of Leon Spinks is of him actually winning a fight. I've seen him win once, against "The Greatest".

Damn sure seen him lose a lot tho.
                then surely if thats all youv`e seen of Leon Spinks then it is enough, as i am sure Hasim Rahman would stand zero chance of beating "The Greatest" even the faded version of him which Leon Spinks beat.

Comment

What about Liakovitch and Briggs? These 2 are worse!

Comment

then surely if thats all youv`e seen of Leon Spinks then it is enough, as i am sure Hasim Rahman would stand zero chance of beating "The Greatest" even the faded version of him which Leon Spinks beat.
                    Seriously, name Leon's 5 best wins after Ali, and I'll name Rahman's 5 best wins after Lewis. If ANYONE on this site reads our lists and claims Leon's resume is even comparable to Rahman's, I'll eat my damn hat.

Comment

Working...
                    X