No announcement yet.

Met James Degale today tbh...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met James Degale today tbh...

He came to my gym with his mate for a while, took a photo with him. I never really liked him when I saw him on tv, but he's pretty damn cool IRL, we chatted briefly about his upcoming fight and the change of venue and he was mostly recounting stories about a chick he wants to bang to his friend. Good luck to him TBH.

Good to hear. TBH, I remeber meeting Naz when he was yougn and he WAS indeed a prick! But that does not matter to me, as alot of fighters are! Amir Khan threatened someone I know after winning his medal, then ssaid he will ring back because he ran out of credits, lol. What they do in their spare time doesn't bother me, I would like to see how they pan out as boxers and judge them accordingly. Naz was the man, Audrey was the woman, Amir was the boy and hopefully Degale will not be the girl! Alot of British prospects suck major balls, and fraud's like Calslappy are twice as bad. But people that genuinely tried to be champs and tried to entertain and fight with integrity can't be dissed. let's hope for boxing that this gold medallist tries to entertain. That's why...

Brave Hatton>>>>>>Chicken Calslappy

Comment

word. tbh 'celebrities' are normal people like you and me, you get your dicks and your cool dudes, as longas they dont disrespect me then im good.

Comment

Footballers are probably the most down to earth of the lot. Even dicks like Jermaine Pennant are sound deep down, even though he is a **** player! My mate is a washed up pizza faced ugly **** failed part time £50 p/wfootballer, but ****ed JP's bird. true story.

Comment

Thought you lived in usa?

my dads mate also said naz was a prick irl... said that during school he beat him up. (by wrestling him to the floor when naz wasn
          t looking then bam bam bam).

Comment

I met Audley Harrison in KFC. he was ordering a bucket of chicken and he gave me some. hes a pretty cool dude. we got chatting and he told me he lost to rogan on purpose.

Comment

the only boxer I have ever spoke to who was on telly was this guy who got stopped by Bradley Pryce,

I completely forgot has name into the bargain.

Just thought i'd share, lol.

Reading Julio's post, imagine getting threatened by Amir Khan. Worse comes to worst he nails you with a 500 hundred punch flurry and out of nowhere Micky Vann saves you from taking any more punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by sparked_85 View Post
                the only boxer I have ever spoke to who was on telly was this guy who got stopped by Bradley Pryce,

I completely forgot has name into the bargain.

Just thought i'd share, lol.

Reading Julio's post, imagine getting threatened by Amir Khan. Worse comes to worst he nails you with a 500 hundred punch flurry and out of nowhere Micky Vann saves you from taking any more punishment.
                who was it. was it anthony small

Comment

Originally posted by The Cully Lad View Post
                  I met Audley Harrison in KFC. he was ordering a bucket of chicken and he gave me some. hes a pretty cool dude. we got chatting and he told me he lost to rogan on purpose.
                  lol...........

Comment

I met Robin Reid about 10years ago when he was Boxing in my hometown againt the Italian dude. He was a nice man and he gave afew autographs to me and my mates.

I have met Bisping the UFC fighter afew times and he is a top lad.

Comment

Working...
                    X