No announcement yet.

who wins broner vs rios?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who wins broner vs rios?

pity bam bam had to move up in weight, but when they meet at 140 who you got? i got bamm bam by stoppage.

Broner would win due to the shoulder roll.

If Rios couldn't conquer Abril's shoulder roll, he damn sure won't conquer Broner's lol

Comment

Top Rank vs. Golden Boy. Not gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        Broner would win due to the shoulder roll.

If Rios couldn't conquer Abril's shoulder roll, he damn sure won't conquer Broner's lol
        you think broner has the punching power to keep rios off him?

Comment

Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
          you think broner has the punching power to keep rios off him?
          I'm pretty darn sure he does. Especially since the speed would be so much of a difference. Rios won't see the punches coming and that is what will probably KO Rios. But even if Broner doesn't get the KO, he'll win the decision.

Originally I thought Broner would be to small for Rios, but after seeing the Abril fight, I know for a fact Broner would win.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            I'm pretty darn sure he does. Especially since the speed would be so much of a difference. Rios won't see the punches coming and that is what will probably KO Rios. But even if Broner doesn't get the KO, he'll win the decision.

Originally I thought Broner would be to small for Rios, but after seeing the Abril fight, I know for a fact Broner would win.
            fighters can adjust their game. im still on the fence with rios weight being a factor and all. remember acosta did pretty good boxing rios till brandon eventually ko'd his ass.

Comment

Broner would win easily

Rios can only fight in close and has slow handspeed and footspeed

If Broner doesn't gas out than he can move around the ring all night and Rios doesn't have the footspeed to catch him

Comment

Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
                fighters can adjust their game. im still on the fence with rios weight being a factor and all. remember acosta did pretty good boxing rios till brandon eventually ko'd his ass.
                I don't think Broner would box him though.

I think he would stand in the center of the ring and bang him. When it's time to play defense he would play defense and Rios won't touch him; then when it's time to open up, he'll open up and probably KO him.

Only reason Abril didn't KO him was because he didn't have the power; I think Broner does.

Comment

It all depends on how well Broner can handle Rios' power and agression.

Comment

Broner via ko, easily

Comment

Working...
                    X