Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me why this Kat WON'T be the next big thing at 147 and above.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly think Bradley beats Mike Jones. Win or lose to Pacquiao, Bradley beats Jones. He would just outwork him, and outfight him.

For his supposed big size and all that, Mike Jones is very cautious and does not exactly fight like a Tommy Hearns or some dangerous tall fighter, like a prime Paul Williams. He can be dragged in to a fight against a real fighter and lose because he gets lazy in the ring.

Comment

He's tall and he has long ass arms. He's not the most exciting fighter and he (from what I saw) tends to gas out pretty bad in the later rounds. I would like to see Khan vs Jones

Comment

Look out for Keith Thurman. He'd put Jones's lights out.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
          I honestly think Bradley beats Mike Jones. Win or lose to Pacquiao, Bradley beats Jones. He would just outwork him, and outfight him.

For his supposed big size and all that, Mike Jones is very cautious and does not exactly fight like a Tommy Hearns or some dangerous tall fighter, like a prime Paul Williams. He can be dragged in to a fight against a real fighter and lose because he gets lazy in the ring.

paul williams never fought tall

big maybe
          strong maybe (williams always had a great chin. he was strong enough to walk through bombs in almost every fight he ever got in from walter mathysse on.)

didn't fight tall and didnt fight long long. outside of his dimensions he's completely unlike tommy hearns

hears was the biggest WW ever because he made it matter. his power carried to LHW. he was a one punch knockout puncher at middleweight.

his height and his power were the biggest factors of any fight he got into at WW

the guy would back you up and take your head off at the end of his punches

or he could use his range and outbox you

jones has gigantic muscles. he's honestly build like a middleweight. if you asked me what weight class he's in without giving me any information other than his pictures i'd say that he's a strong looking middleweight

he's about as well muscled as say a jermain taylor

he will not fight at WW forever. he probably starves himself and dries the hell out. i've seen him at weigh ins at the weight looking drawn, and he hasnt even become an elite WW yet.

i dont think he's going to be a factor at WW at all. even if he does win a big fight there he's not staying there. at 154 he's going to look very ordinary

he's not a big puncher, not overly fast. he does not wow me. his gift is his size compared to other ww

when he's a jr mw (and i'd guess eventually a full blown mw,) he'll seem very ordinary

the best potential at ww in my eyes?

no order :

benavidez jr
          thomas dulorme.

they can grow into the division as young men.

i saw dulorme live once and he almost killed a guy. knocked him the hell out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
            cuz he goes life and death with jesus soto karass
            Learning pains??????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Tarheel View Post
              What's his name?
              Mike Jones...............and if you don't know.........now ya know........

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                Learning pains??????????????
                talent less bum?????????

Comment

Because Dulorme is the next big thing at 147. Simple.

Comment

Because he should be 1-1 with Soto Karass.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X