Pacquiao's weakness exposed by Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post

This video is interesting too.

Manny had a problem with Shanes jab/jabs. All manny did was keep a high guard and stay on the outside when Shane jabbed at him.

2ndly, Manny it seemed was clinched way too easily by shane.

No need to discuss shanes movement, it is obvious how it caused problems.

Lastly, Shane muscled around manny quite a bit via head control , pushing, turning.

Imagine Manny fighting someone with a greater jab, better and faster footwork and superior head control/clinching/push tactics than Shane, and someone who could pop shots at Manny with quick hand speed off the back foot or whilst moving. That would be a task to overcome for Manny imo.

No names mentioned. You guys can fill in the blanks.
    yea now replace shane with floyd is that video

Comment

Im sure Marquez has watched this a couple times..

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        Mosley shook Floyd and made him buckle like a queer. His punches were like slaps to Pacquiao and Manny won all rounds lol. Fail.
        dude all you do is troll about how "gay" Mayweather is. I never see you talk technique. Get off of *******'s prick.

I'm a fan of boxing, i love the sport, i don't love fighters. Egyptian Architect really knows his stuff so calm your Pacman loving ass down.

Pacquiao fought a dude that was backing up the WHOLE fight, come on, he didn't dominate anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          to beat pac u only need to throw the jab and have a little bit of foot work...he wins when ur weight drained and slow..like margarito..clottey just had his gloves up..pac looked like an amateur all confused and **** LOL.....pac is a bum.
          sure sure... pac is a bum and floyd does not want to fight a bum...

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            This is Floyd taking a punch "well" from a 39 year old grandpa

Imagine Pacquiao landing one of these..

Correct me if im wrong , Antonio Margarito got knocked out by this 39 year old grandpa just before the Mayweather fight right ?

And Mosley didnt fight Margarito at a Catchweight like Pacquiao did

Last edited by SyrianKid; 10-29-2011, 02:21 AM.

Comment

exposed? Seriously?
              Jesus stup+d get stup*der.
              No boxer alive can cut off the ring against an opponent who is running the whole fight and not punching back.
              Get a clue.

Comment

Yes, it does sound awfully strange saying Pacs weakness exposed by a boxer who lost 12 rounds?
                My instincts tells me something is not quite right about that.

Comment

all these are theories. one way of finding out is if pac & floyd really meets in the ring. but they don't want to fight, that's the problem!

Comment

Working...
                  X