Collapse
No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chunk has watched 1 nfl game in his life before last season and he still put together a better team than vet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      chunk has watched 1 nfl game in his life before last season and he still put together a better team than vet.
      i consulted him a lot on FB

im curious to see what happens with carson palmer... he'd be a good #2 QB if he'll play for the team that sentenced him

Comment

• I remember Sigrab telling his story of how his wife doesn't let him play fantasy football anymore, lol. Poor guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
          LOL. I wonder who that could be.

Surely we can find 3 more people that would be down to play.
          even if its just one more person. I know a couple other good posters that would play. I'd prefer a 14 man league.

Mak' a poosie, he's not gonna play. Bully can't seem to figure out how to "join a custom league" even with the league ID and password, Mustango I think must be in May Hee Ko. And midnight is just not posting that much any more.

Let's nominate for one more spot if none of them sign up.

Comment

• How bout LarryX?

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              How bout LarryX?
              reported

out of the league with yer

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                i consulted him a lot on FB

im curious to see what happens with carson palmer... he'd be a good #2 QB if he'll play for the team that sentenced him
                Originally posted by johnm View Post
                I remember Sigrab telling his story of how his wife doesn't let him play fantasy football anymore, lol. Poor guy.
                you know i just googled that jerome ersland. the pharmacist who killed that kid.

u.s. air force veteran. lieutenant colonel.

he's disabled. he has like a broken back and has to wear a back brace at all times.

he's a member of and volunteers work for the disabled american veterans organization , the american legion and the veterans of foreign wars.

he was the vice president of his church.

and he did work with the boy scouts of america.

the kid?

was a gang member. his gang was suspected and convicted of numerous pharmacy robberies in the area.

Comment

you know i just googled that jerome ersland. the pharmacist who killed that kid.

he's disabled. he has like a broken back and has to wear a back brace at all times.

he's a member of and volunteers work for the disabled american veterans organization , the american legion and the veterans of foreign wars.

the kid?

was a gang member. his gang was suspected and convicted of numerous pharmacy robberies in the area.

the american injustice system

Comment

the kid?

um, wrong thread.

so when are we drafting and who are we adding?

Is Laddie still alive?

Comment

the kid?

Hate to see him get life in prison. But, that's just how it is. By killing that kid, he probably saved a few lives. But he still killed him.

Comment

Working...
                      X