Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[THEORY]Floyd will use elbows to push off and Conor will respond back and get warned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [THEORY]Floyd will use elbows to push off and Conor will respond back and get warned

Since he's the MMA fighter he is the one that the ref will look at very closely for any MMA related moves. Including forearms and elbows. But Floyd is notorious for using his to push off and to open cuts.

I got another theory Connor gets stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      I got another theory Connor gets stopped.
      woith floyd's brittle little girly hands? i dont think so amigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        They don't hurt hands punching bodys that have no substance, Connor got no core that boxers have, look at Floyd abbs then Connors lol.

Last edited by Reloaded; 08-25-2017, 12:28 AM.

Comment

It's possible. That could happen. A fair referee would just enforce the rules equally for both men.

Comment

Floyd doesnt have brittle hands. He used that as an excuse everytime he didnt get a KO. but he had fights where he hurt his hands, where you can look and see him welching. And he never even spoke about those instances. You can just look and see. But when he lies and says he hurt his hand in this round or that round, you look and see that it flatout isnt true. Floyd uses a numbing shot, and his handwrap guy Bob Ware uses double tape. He is very talented and doesnt wrap his hands like Rafael. Floyd never opened his mind to a new cut man until late in his career. Bob came, and showed him different things. These are the facts

Time to put this rumor to rest about "brittle hands"

Comment

Don't you have brittle little girly hands? I don't, heard that from someone.

Comment

That's very likely since the refs are overlooking infractions lately.

Comment

But Floyd is notorious for using his to push off and to open cuts.
                  to open cuts... lmfao.... Do people on this forum watch boxing?

Comment

Working...
                  X