• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
    Great to have you back bro!
    Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
    Long time no see, welcome back!

What got you banned?
    Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
    The prodigal son returns. Welcome back bro. Place sas been dead as a doornail lately
    Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Thanks guys!
      Welcome back Jab. Maybe we can resurrect an old Ali-Louis debate
      Last edited by joseph5620; 11-29-2012, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Welcome back Jab. Maybe we can resurrect an old Ali-Louis debate
        Bring it on brother, bring it on!!!

Thanks Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
          I think Jimmy is gone for making a thread about Corrie Sanders' death, then turning it into his usual nuthugging. That was very low.

Either that or Vitali took out an e-restraining order.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          I remember that, even for a troll that was bad taste.

Comment

Welcome back Jab.

Suggestion:

1: Allow fantasyfights and comparison threads between old-timers and present day fighters.

2: Give some more latitude for posters with 'odd' opinions and wait to oust them from this lounge untill their posting turns to trolling and/or close the threads.

Comment

Gee JAB it's just as well you came back because I have been away even longer. I would have been pretty disheartened to come back here and see you gone. I have only ever rated a dozen or so posters as being near experts... or full blown experts ( P ), in this section and seems most are not very active. In my opinion Boxing Scene would be next to useless without a thriving history section.... I am back but can't promise I will be as active as I was before, but I will be posting and making occasional threads. Where would we be without the biggest Darcy fan in the History section, indeed all of Boxing Scene. XD.

Comment

I've been gone a few months but I'm back now and will be employing the same rules and regulations to keep the section in order as before. Anybody who has been previously banned can post here again. I will be keeping tabs though so lets put differences in the past and make a fresh start. When I have more time I'll be creating some new threads that will hopefully generate more interest from the valuable posters of this forum.
                I LOVE this section. I got your back Jab. Glad to have you back.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
                  Gee JAB it's just as well you came back because I have been away even longer. I would have been pretty disheartened to come back here and see you gone. I have only ever rated a dozen or so posters as being near experts... or full blown experts ( P ), in this section and seems most are not very active. In my opinion Boxing Scene would be next to useless without a thriving history section.... I am back but can't promise I will be as active as I was before, but I will be posting and making occasional threads. Where would we be without the biggest Darcy fan in the History section, indeed all of Boxing Scene. XD.
                  Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  I LOVE this section. I got your back Jab. Glad to have you back.
                  Good to see you back McGoorty! And thank both you guys and all the others who want to keep this section for serious conversation.

Comment

Good to see you back McGoorty! And thank both you guys and all the others who want to keep this section for serious conversation.
                    Thanks Jab, I needed time away, I am a fan of most fighters and only really hold major dislikes against big mouth boxers except for Ali cos well, he entertained me, Mundine runs his mouth off still yet still has an unimpressive record, plus I go to see s fight, if I want dancing I'll put Strictly Ballroom on or watch the Nicholas Bros. So because of all that I admire the old timers most of all. Hopefully this section in the future can keep to history and only mention active fighters when making comparisons, thats why I believe this is not really a forum for the likes of Pacquiao or Mayweather even though I think there are exceptional, they only have a short time left then they will be sort of old timers.

Comment

I used to think that. but then I realized it's all history, whether a fight happened yesterday or many years ago, it's all in the past, making it history. So I don't have a problem posting a recent fight, as long as it's an entertaining and well trained one.

Comment

Working...
                      X