Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent Now a Boxing Promoter, Expected to Sign Yuriorkis Gamboa and Andre Dirrell.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    I dont have to twist and Turn, Im just being real....Just accept the fact that ur wrong, I been debating all of u single handedly and holding my own, and the facts are the facts, Fifty is a fopstrocity, and this is bad for boxing..deal with it, or go back into hiding bro, this aint for u, I will win every time Im afraid.

Comment

They gave him 200mil, cuz he STARTED working on the deal around the time he did Get Rich or Die Trying, which was a GREAT film, by the time he finalized the deal, he was flopcity, I will be SHOCKED if they throw away 500mill to this guy...This is a great movie??
      Doesnt matter if the movies are ****ty, stop making excuses they could have pulled out of the deal, 50 music career was on a decline long before he signed any deal.

You need to grasp the fact that dvd and subscription market is huge and is filled with wack independent movies which make their money back.

50 has a flick with Robert De Niro, he also has a movie with Sly and Arnie as well as a movie coming out with Bruce Willis and one with Nick Cage and John Cusack and many more major stars.

His stock is rising thus he is able to sign million dollar contracts with Lions Gate.

I don't blame you for ur ignorance, it's not ur fault..

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Can't beat the Gamboa fade tho... Especially the EARLY Gamboa.

my G had dat ol' Gumby, frederick douglass Kid-N-Play House Party 2 jawn goin....ol' "Give it To Em" Big Daddy Kane flat top in da face azz...

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          Spanking me? I haven't even been debating any of the business points you have made. Cause Like I originally said I dont know who is involved in this whole thing. And your dumbass said it doesn't matter who is involved. Which is just dumb.
          Listen man, its HARD to promote as I said in MANY comments replying to u..a guy who has been in the sport for YEARS will have a hard time promoting, but a guy who is a failed, pretend-entrepenuer, casual fan, getting in the sport, and its NOT like he's promoting two olympic hopefuls, he is promoting two GREAT fighters, who he will ruin..Arum is laughing at the whole thing probably

Comment

• I guess Ms. Jackson has to do something to keep herself busy while Floyd is wasting away on tap water in Jail...

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
              Yet u didnt even respond to my comment? Remember that long comment u posted about Fifty making all this money, growing up in boxing, I promised to destroy u yet u ignored it?? Yea I thought so, go away bro, I'll deal with the last few remaining.

Comment

Nah its not hate, I always wished for the best with fifty, but when Im hearing this news, Im like dude...He really overrates himself as a business man, and I put allot of thought into how hard it is to promote, so I see him thinking he can just come on in, and be a promoter now? When he doesnt even know anything about the sport, and he's promoting NOT olympic hopefuls, but ANDRE and GAMBOA? Thats two GREAT fighters, that this guy is about to ruin man Im really really upset about it
                naw that is HATE, when you keep track of a man's failures...THAT IS HATE TO THE FULLEST!

50 is on Forbes list for Entertainers EVERY so it seems to me he is doing just fine...and that is without a HIT RECORD and a Album That Flopped

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                  There you again, you completely go into another topic that has nothing to do with the post you quoting. "Omg Im wrong" *Start rambling about something else*

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Doesnt matter if the movies are ****ty, stop making excuses they could have pulled out of the deal, 50 music career was on a decline long before he signed any deal.

You need to grasp the fact that dvd and subscription market is huge and is filled with wack independent movies which make their money back.

50 has a flick with Robert De Niro, he also has a movie with Sly and Arnie as well as a movie coming out with Bruce Willis and one with Nick Cage and John Cusack and many more major stars.

His stock is rising thus he is able to sign million dollar contracts with Lions Gate.

I don't blame you for ur ignorance, it's not ur fault..
                    My ignorance, man I know he in that film with Robert, Sly stallone wants to work with him, but your talking about him as an actor..Im talking about him as a businessman and him trying to write and direct his own movies, and his failed videogame cuz he was too dumb to make commercials for the game...he has worked on the movie deal SINCE GRODT movie, and sealed it about 2 yrs ago, There not going to give him a 500million movie deal, and u can BET that!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                      my G had dat ol' Gumby, frederick douglass Kid-N-Play House Party 2 jawn goin....ol' "Give it To Em" Big Daddy Kane flat top in da face azz...

Haha yea. But as his career progressed his haircut did too. I guess he was able to afford better barbers.

Comment

Working...
                      X