Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can anybody show me video evidence of Ward using headbutts or dirty tactics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anybody show me video evidence of Ward using headbutts or dirty tactics?

there must be some cause Froch says he does it. and ive seen fans moan about it too.

just want to see some video evidence, not an accidental headbutt or some **** like that.

Just looking at some footage of Ward cause ive seen some but not a lot - what a great boxer he is.

Yeah I can but why don't you do your research prag.

Comment

Watch the Kessler fight.

Comment

hes just a throw back fighter with a few old tricks, the headbutts are overrated, hes won every fight with ease... these dudes on here are just pussified

Comment

Maybe Andre Ward is boring, but he's not dirty.

Comment

There were headbutts in the Kessler fight, but I don't think any were intentional. Nor do I think Ward is a dirty fighter.

I think he might be physically rough, but not dirty.

On another note, any boxer that has the gift of knowing how to headbutt and cut his opponent, but not himself, is brilliant.

Comment

didnt think there would be any

Comment

Originally posted by The MiZ View Post
                there must be some cause Froch says he does it. and ive seen fans moan about it too.

just want to see some video evidence, not an accidental headbutt or some **** like that.

Just looking at some footage of Ward cause ive seen some but not a lot - what a great boxer he is.
                i take it you haven't seen the fight against kessler then?

Comment

The one that ended the Kessler fight was the most blatently deliberate headbutt I've ever seen.

Al Bernstein is generally quite reluctant to say anything negative about an American boxer, but he did admit "Ward came in like a billy goat"

The crooked old referee Jack Reiss just smirked when he saw Kessler wince in pain.

Comment

The second half of every round after round 8: He starts off good, but gets winded....then the elbows, pushing, grinding with the head start.

Comment

Working...
                    X