No announcement yet.

We dont Like The Garden, It Will be Cold and Full Of Boricuas: Team Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWXw_SAd2os

awesome build up to the long awaited rematch.

WAR COTTO

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
      i won't be violent but i'll be heated big time. It would be crazy though i truley think this will be another great fight with nyc atmosphere going to be nuts I can't wait i just hope its at the garden i will be there, when do u think they will announce where the venue will be at and also when will tickets go on sale like what month since we got till december
      I'm pretty sure the venue will be officially announced soon and the tickets sold in about a month or two. I love the NYC atmosphere too, they get really crazy and put so much emotion into it...which is exactly why the chances of a riot are big. It's gonna be a crazy fight.

Comment

thanks man appreciate it. Yeah i went to clottey vs cotto and it was nuts can't imagine cotto and margarito. Nothing like fight night but nothing like fight night live. This weekend starts hopefully a string of great fights coming our way. We boxing fans deserve all these fights then hopefully the big one will happen early next year.

Comment

cotto will get stopped earlier this time what will happen then

Comment

Margarito himself said he would fight him anywhere. I can understand it being in NY but I honestly don't give a damn where it's at. I'll be there regardless.

Comment

Man please you dudes getting another big fight with a title on the line.

That said I'm thinking about going my self. 1 thing is for sure Cotto better win(which feel he is) because the P. Ricans will wild the f-ck out if he doesn't. I got friends who are still mad as hell at b-hop lol....

Comment

to be fair margarito already owned cotto once, what gives cotto the right to decide where the fight is? not that it matters!

Comment

Originally posted by BrickSquad View Post
                  cotto is a bum so is margarito

PPV=flop
                  Not sure anyone with Wakka Flocka in their sig can be taken seriously; on any matter let alone boxing.

Calling Cotto a bum is just ridiculous.

Comment

Cheato is in no possition to demand ****. But Arum loves Vegas, hopefully Cotto demands that the fight must be in NY.

Comment

There hasn't been a riot in the Garden since Bowe/Golota. Since then everything is different security wise. Arum will decide where to get the most money either Vegas or NY. Margo has no choice and should be happy that he is getting another title shot and a big payday.

Margo is not even licensed yet

Comment

Working...
                      X