Murad Muhammad to promote Mayweather fight in Dubai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flomo Tard View Post
    This according to the Las Vegas Weekly:

"Legendary big time mega-promoter Murad Muhammad will bring Mayweather vs. a yet to be named opponent to Dubai. Upon hearing this, Bob Arum allegedly sneered at the idea. But being a competitor he probably is not that objective in his assessment of this colossal possibility."

Also in the same magazine, Mayweather said: "I never intended to fight again this year. And I most definitely did not promise a fight (later this year) at any time before or since my humiliation of Mosley. But circumstances have changed. I want to fight in December against a big name opponent that will make my fans happy. It won't be no 'tune up'. My intention is to regain my fans' loyalty by fighting a top tier opponent."

Somehow I think he's lying. Perhaps, he just wants to steal the thunder from Pacquiao's fight against Margarito?
    Originally posted by Georgeshills View Post
    las vegas weekly has a website. The only latest mention about mayweather is this by robin leach. no mention of murad muhammad.

http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/blogs/...ather-jr-sets/
    Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
    lol just realized this is the same thread starter that made up **** saying floyd will announce his opponent this weekend

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...417497&page=12

nothing to see here folks, this is all fake
    Here is another source of Murad Muhammad to promote Mayweather fight in Dubai.

I wish I had a cell phone to take a picture of that magazine I mentioned in the TS - I only have land line. And I hope my friend will be able to lend me his scanner tomorrow. He forgot to bring it the last 8 times he said he would bring it for some artworks I wanted to submit to zazzle, which I still haven't been able to do because of my friend's forgetfulness habit. I hope he finally remembers to bring it this time around.

Anyway, there is a similar story on the link above.

LMFAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

your source is a michael marley article & the only time murad muhammad was mentioned was when marley hung up the phone after talking to arum & the one thing that popped in his mind was murad muhammad.

Comment

This according to the Las Vegas Weekly:

"Legendary big time mega-promoter Murad Muhammad will bring Mayweather vs. a yet to be named opponent to Dubai. Upon hearing this, Bob Arum allegedly sneered at the idea. But being a competitor he probably is not that objective in his assessment of this colossal possibility."

Also in the same magazine, Mayweather said: "I never intended to fight again this year. And I most definitely did not promise a fight (later this year) at any time before or since my humiliation of Mosley. But circumstances have changed. I want to fight in December against a big name opponent that will make my fans happy. It won't be no 'tune up'. My intention is to regain my fans' loyalty by fighting a top tier opponent."

Somehow I think he's lying. Perhaps, he just wants to steal the thunder from Pacquiao's fight against Margarito?

This story is bullsphit. It is another manufactured piece from a crappy online publication trying to make a name for itself. First of all, Murah Muhammad is not a big name promoter. He is a wannabe who has been Roy Jones personal handmaid for years and has done nothing for his fighters except stick them on the undercard of a major promotion, take the fee offered for the fight and pay the two opponents one-third of the money he gets. Mayweather is not fighting anywhere except Las Vegas and, whenever he does fight, Golden Boy will be the promoter.

However, I am sure the haters on this site will jump on this "story" and use it as another opportunity to take cheap shots at Mayweather -- not that they needed a reason!

Comment

which is worse? A Michael Marley article or Murad Muhammad?

Hmmm?

Still thinking here....

i think its.... oh wait.... no, maybe its....

what was the question again?... oh yeah....hmmmm.....

What time is it? I still have time left to think....

thinking, thinking....

I GIVE UP!! I DON'T KNOW WHO IS WORSE!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
            However, I am sure the haters on this site will jump on this "story" and use it as another opportunity to take cheap shots at Mayweather -- not that they needed a reason!
            Floyd Mayweather's weekend is here. I can't wait to see the looks on the *******'s faces once Floyd announces his fight with Martinez over this weekend as the veteran writer Marley has reported in an earlier link that I had provided.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather's weekend is here. I can't wait to see the looks on the *******'s faces once Floyd announces his fight with Martinez over this weekend as the veteran writer Marley has reported in an earlier link that I had provided.
              Stop Trolling man. You're just trying to provoke a baseless debate. You probably are a pacquiao fan in disguise. Either way its pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                lol just realized this is the same thread starter that made up **** saying floyd will announce his opponent this weekend

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...417497&page=12

nothing to see here folks, this is all fake
                good lookin out my dude!!!

Comment

Boy Oh Boy!!! Floyd's big day today!!!

I hope he is trying to purposely overshadow James Toney's stupid fight with Randy Couture!!!

I hope Mayweather's blockbuster announcement will steal the headlines from the UFC's sham card trying to surpass boxing by having a prime wrestler beat a 236 lbs. 10 years past his prime boxer.

Comment

Working...
                  X