Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"We gave Showtime all the Malignaggi sparring footage but they didn't use it because"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody lying

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      From a video I watched earlier it sounds like Dana intends/has no problem releasing the full video once the fight is over (I really don't get why anyone would expect them to release that much footage BEFORE the Floyd fight to f#ck up their element of surprise with how Conor fights in the ring) so we will find out who's bsing or not soon enough.

I also heard Paulie on Big Brown Breakdown today seemingly conspiracy theorying by suggesting that the real reason they don't intend to release the 12 rounds is cuz they are editing the first session of sparring with the second session of sparring to make it look less one sided lol.

Paulie is my guy, but he's sounding more insane the more he talks about these sparring sessions. I think its extremely likely these 20 rounds & even the 12 rounds the last time were competitive or one would likely feel Conor "won" the two sparring sessions but Paulie is embarrassed about it. Honestly its kinda shocking to me either way as I expected a guy like Paulie, who's respectable & is probably a top 20ish, top 30ish guy if he wasn't retired today, even out of shape, to not allow a 0-0 guy to be competitive with him. So for me I feel like Conor has been vastly underrated as a boxer or top 20ish, top 30ish isn't as good as I would've thought if a 0-0 guy can be competitive with someone so high up in rankings & more skilled than 98%+ of pro boxers.
      Of course they were competitive, Paulie can't crack an egg and ain't been near a gym in half a year, the guy is drastically out of shape he'd tell you himself his shape is repulsive. The fact the spar was competitive less than two weeks away from wrapping up sparring for Conor tells you how out of place he's gonna look in a boxing ring, never mind against the grand master.

Comment

Dana White is a liar and a crook. I wouldn't trust him at all.

That said Paulie has already admitted to Conor beating him up in some rounds so I'm starting to think the rounds that he thought he kicked Conor's ass were probably just him controlling the round with his jab and movement, while Conor actually landed the clean effective punches.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
          Somebody lying
          ShowTime executive / We better not show how good Connor really is by showing the entire beat down, nobody will bet on Floyd if we do that.

I have a gut feeling who is lying.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

Yeah that's already been debunked bud

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
              "... they didn't want to make Paulie look bad" - Dana White
              Why doesn't dana release it himself then? hes happy for showtime to release it, Paulie has insisted they release it so just release it your self? What difference does it make it showtime does it?

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                What's he talking about? Mayweather didn't KO Ortiz when the referee wasn't looking! It was after he broke them up and in front of him. Protect yourself at all times. Ortiz wasn't even hurt, just sat on his arse hoping he gets a win by DQ.
                No lol, dude was rocked bad when he went down

Comment

What I don't want to see his Paulie and Conor after this event. Can we please just get this fight over with and move on to Canelo GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                    Of course they were competitive, Paulie can't crack an egg and ain't been near a gym in half a year, the guy is drastically out of shape he'd tell you himself his shape is repulsive. The fact the spar was competitive less than two weeks away from wrapping up sparring for Conor tells you how out of place he's gonna look in a boxing ring, never mind against the grand master.
                    Thats not what Paulie is saying, except the out of shape part, so someone is gonna look like a huge a$$hole.

And I'm not even talking about Floyd vs Conor. That ain't got sh^t to do with this sparring bs at this point. Who's in shape, who's not in shape, who's training for a fight, etc. This 20 rounds of sparring has become the JFK assassination conspiracy of boxing til that full video gets released. This thing is like a more mainstream version of that Mayweather vs Spadafora sparring controversy from back in the day lol. This is a whole thing by itself.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                      Ortiz wasn't even hurt, just sat on his arse hoping he gets a win by DQ.
                      Strong delusions and denial, He was clearly trying his best to get up while he was counted out and failed miserably. Not hurt doe. SMH. Why do people have to lie in the face of blatant truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X