Ford F150....Chevrolet Silverado 1500.... Dodge Ram 1500

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    MoPar >>> Dodge
    Isnt Mopar a parts and service company for Jeep, Dodge and Crysler? I get my oil change on my jeep at the dealership

Comment

Out of the ones you listed the Dodge looks the best. But why not consider a Tundra? Good looks and good performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Isnt Mopar a parts and service company for Jeep, Dodge and Crysler? I get my oil change on my jeep at the dealership
        It actually stands for Motor and Parts for Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge

I used to work with this kid back in the days in the auto parts and he was a ride to die dodge fanatic and he always referred to his Daytona and dodge pickup as Mopar and I guess mopar stuck in my head

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Out of the ones you listed the Dodge looks the best. But why not consider a Tundra? Good looks and good performance.
          one reason and one reason only......cabin size.....the ones I have seen are a bit too small in the inside for my liking ......

Comment

If mileage is an issue, the new Dodge has a V6 that gets 25 mpg hwy. Still has 305 hp, which with the 8 spd auto will pull your bike no prob and the air suspension is nice. If you're looking for performance, I'd get the Ford with the Ecoboost twin turbo V6.

Comment

Just got a ford f150 and i love it best investment i have made in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Just got a ford f150 and i love it best investment i have made in awhile.
                A car........like a boat.........is NOT an investment.........ahahhahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  A car........like a boat.........is NOT an investment.........ahahhahhaha
                  It can def be an investment if its used for work

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    Fellas thinking of possibly getting a new truck.....Im not a "brand" type of guy...I currently own a Ford.....but that don't mean I gotta buy another....

any feedback?? Ditch Ford?? for what? Ram or Chevy???

wachugot???

VS

VS

Those are some bad rides!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      It can def be an investment if its used for work
                      Or if you add a second story.....just sayin.........

Comment

Working...
                      X