No announcement yet.

So, Andre Ward's dad is/was White?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Andre Ward's dad is/was White?

Ah, starting to make sense now. Funny how people are always bashing Whites in boxing. Yet you have 4 1/2 Whites in the top 6 P4P.

lol popcorn time!

Comment

lol..................

Comment

Now start the exact same thread about the other half.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post

Ah, starting to make sense now. Funny how people are always bashing Whites in boxing. Yet you have 4 1/2 Whites in the top 6 P4P.
          I believe ward's mother was a crack head who abandoned him when he was little. ward's father is dead.

Comment

"4 1/2" lmaooooo

Comment

You finally realized that? Interesting.... Timmy... Have you ever seen a black man naked? I met mr ward at fentons ice creamery in Oakland and he was a modest down to earth man.

If AlexKid were there, he'd of followed Ward to that there toilet and calibrated Wards kok.

His dad was a white man that grew up hard core.
              I posted a thread about white guys who grow up in the hood, sink or swim. Ward is Oaktown's hero, just a solid guy. I'm a big fan of SOG, that man overcame obstacles.

Comment

Lmaooo...who are the other 4?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  lol..................
                  Sup Larry, you know I gotta chop it up with you from time to time.,,, peace!

Comment

Who gives a **** if the fighters are white or black? Fans value skills, courage, and killer instinct in fighters. This thread comes off as you trying to claim the accomplishments of other people for yourself based on your race when you have had NOTHING to do with the fighters themselves.

Comment

Working...
                    X