View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 10:01 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2092 Post(s)
TheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,005.00
Total Points: 10,896.00
No Message - anthonydavid11 Here is a tasty American Cheeseburger - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post
You're falling apart there buddy
how does that mean i'm falling apart haha. i was just telling the truth about how others view her in general. i never even said that you did and you got all defensive
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

you're the one being sensitive and wrongly labelling people a pedo without knowing anything about them, which is a pretty disgusting thing to label someone when it's factually incorrect in the first place in this instance, never mind not even knowing anything about the person you're making slanderous accusations about

grow up. no need to take it out on others because you put a girl through college and she dumped you. it's not my fault that you're a cuck and making false allegations against others won't make it any better.

Anyway, jog on, you're boring me now. i can't be bothered with sensitive little men.
TheBigLug is offline   Reply With Quote