No announcement yet.

Video: Eddie Hearn says it was a great PR move by Wilder but no contract sent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    There's nobody else claiming that other than the interviewer. Moron.
    Okay then. Don't get all defensive bytch because there's actually people around spewing this 50 million pounds, not dollars stuff as we speak.

Comment

I made my thread precisely because of the $50 million AJ threw in the conversation.
      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=778797
      I thought, "What are these clowns in the Wilder team waiting for?"
      Call his bluff and take control of the fight.
      I mean you gotta be able to say, "Gotcha!"
      ESPECIALLY when you believe the fight is worth over $100 mil.
      Think about it doe.
      It's not rocket science.
      It's simple arithmetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
        Well, 50 million dollars should be enough. I've said it a few times already if this deal is legit, Joshua doesn't have any excuse.
        This is certainly not legit ,how could it be when they have to shell out 50 Million to Joshua not including all other expenses when the fight is under the 40 Million mark or abouts as suggested .

They want Hearn to sign a formal agreement by Thurday but changed the meeting on Friday ? Nope ... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          All talk until they receive contracts. Can't sign a fight without them.

Lets hope team Wilder are quicker at sending the contract than they were the offer. IBF's 30 day negotiation window for Joshua-Povetkin ends in a few days.
          Hahahahahaha but GGG was ducking Canelo hahaha

Comment

What I don't get is when AJ says things like, 'it shouldnt be about the money, young pups like miller would fight for free', etc, and then he turns round and also says, 'the deal has to be right for us' (talking about location, sponsorship, etc). Has he really paid his dues now, so that everyone has to step to him? What happened to 'stay hungry'? For someone who is supposed to be 'not about that', AJ sure talks a lot about business

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              This is certainly not legit ,how could it be when they have to shell out 50 Million to Joshua not including all other expenses when the fight is under the 40 Million mark or abouts as suggested .

They want Hearn to sign a formal agreement by Thurday but changed the meeting on Friday ? Nope ... lol

There is a reason I keep saying if this is legit. I don't follow the finances of boxers or their handlers so I don't know how deep the pockets are and I don't care. That said I'm curious where this 50 million dollar gaurentee is coming from, maybe it's already covered and for all of us fans sake I hope it is.

Comment

I don't believe WIlder's team actually has a $50 Millions... Wilder's career high was $2,1 million, where did they get $50 million?

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                  I don't believe WIlder's team actually has a $50 Millions... Wilder's career high was $2,1 million, where did they get $50 million?
                  Haymons reputation is on the line. He wouldn’t throw a number like that if he couldn’t back it up. Like Shelley said in the video “When have he and Al Haymon not delivered on what was offered.” It could be from Showtime, hell it could be Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                    There is a reason I keep saying if this is legit. I don't follow the finances of boxers or their handlers so I don't know how deep the pockets are and I don't care. That said I'm curious where this 50 million dollar gaurentee is coming from, maybe it's already covered and for all of us fans sake I hope it is.
                    Neither do i but when you have a bunch of Wilder fans daily on here who dont know what they're talking about you are kind of forced to dig deeper than usual . lol

The E Mail was not a contract , just another Wilder grand stand tactic .

Keep in mind it was sent by Wilder NOT ppl who know what they're doing . lol

I believe the fight is not next even if a deal is made this weekend !

50 Million or not .

Comment

hearn contradicts himself once again

says its a great PR move

previously said public dont even know wilder

another L for hearn

Comment

Working...
                      X