Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz's Coach Claims Hearn is Not Telling The Whole Story

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz's Coach Claims Hearn is Not Telling The Whole Story

In the last few weeks, Cuban heavyweight Luis Ortiz has taken a lot of heat for allegedly taking a pass on a June 1 clash with IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO world champion Anthony Joshua. Joshua's camp was looking for a replacement opponent, after Jarrell Miller was removed for testing positive for performance enhancing drugs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol lying Eddie is at it again. I knew it was something fishy about Hearns excuse. Dillian Whyte just came out and said the same thing. It’s a shame Eddie is preventing big fights from happening. So what’s that like the 10th person who called him a liar?

Comment

I don`t care what ortiz says. I am sure that he has some crazy excuses for ducking.

Comment

This smells foul. Why didn’t team Ortiz go public a month ago and tell that Hearn didn’t send the agreed upon contract? Why now?

Comment

Ortiz is a pathetic coward

Comment

I like Ortiz a lot. But the problem is him and his camp should have publicly stated this stuff at the time it was going down. Coming out weeks later with this information just seems like damage control.

I’d still love to see a Joshua-Ortiz match, but I suspect Haymon has plans already in place for Ortiz on the PBC side.

Comment

Sure

Try to save face

You all rejected the fight and came out and said it

Why would a contract be sent if you turn down the offer? You simply state yes we accept, send the contract

Wtf is this rubbish ?

You lot lied and got caught out with your fake 5m rubbish then tried to save face blaming the promoter and now you come out with this. Talking and yapping after ducking

Also lol at asking for 20m to fight Joshua at the bottom

They got 500k for wilder and turned down 7m for Joshua

Ain’t getting more
              Last edited by lfc19titles; 05-13-2019, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                Lol lying Eddie is at it again. I knew it was something fishy about Hearns excuse. Dillian Whyte just came out and said the same thing. It’s a shame Eddie is preventing big fights from happening. So what’s that like the 10th person who called him a liar?
                So wilder and Shirley called him a lair

They got proven to be ones who lied about the 50m and lied about wanting to fight Joshua. They have even exposed to the world and you can try to damage control

Ortiz and his team rejected the fight and said so in public, so why would a contract be sent

First it was Hearn offered 5m, they got proved to be lairs when Hearn said he will release evidence. 7m then came out and team Ortiz blamed the promoter

Now we get this to damage control

Comment

This explanation seems more like par for the course to me

Comment

Ahhh so they have had their brain storming session which they labelled "how do we make this duck look like Hearns fault". Usually takes a few weeks to let the truth die down a bit before they start lying.

Its really weak stuff this.

Comment

Working...
                    X