Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: I'd Make Joe Joyce vs. Jarrell Miller in a Heartbeat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: I'd Make Joe Joyce vs. Jarrell Miller in a Heartbeat!

THERE HAS BEEN a bit of back and forth over the last week over a potential coming together of heavyweight giants Joe Joyce and Jarrell Big Baby' Miller. It was disappointing for Joe when Agit Kabayel withdrew himself from defending his European title against the Olympic silver medallist, but Miller was quick to put his name in the frame.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pillowfists vs slowfists

Would be interesting to see Millers chin and defence in action.

Comment

Joyce has been murking miller proper on social media

Sounds like miller wants a tune up first though which is fair enough
      Last edited by Straightener; 09-11-2019, 06:16 AM.

Comment

My inkling is that this would be a bad fight to watch. Two big mauling lumps with little skill and no power.

I’m not sure I want to sit through another Joyce fight, but kudos for his ambition.

Comment

i’d watch but this is a horrible fight stylistically

Comment

Absolutely no problem with this fight getting made, as long as Miller serves a suitable suspension first. I'd say minimum 12 months backdated to the date of last failed drugs test. I'm all for giving people a chance to prove they've learned from mistakes, but if punishments are too lenient then the rules will continue to be ignored.

Comment

Stop yapping your gums and make the fight snake Warren.

Comment

We know joyce is a work horse and can do what he does all night long. Question is how good miller actually is without ALL them peds...

Comment

It would interest me.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                    i’d watch but this is a horrible fight stylistically
                    Why? This is going to be all action. Two come forward fighters with a high workrate. This would be fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X