Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Pacquiao be back on the P4P list if he beats Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Pacquiao be back on the P4P list if he beats Thurman?

Pacquiao hasn't been on the P4P list since he lost to Horn.

If Pacquiao becomes the first person to beat Thurman, does he get back on the list? Does he need to stop Thurman to get back on the list? Would he be ranked higher than Spence or Mikey Garcia on the P4P top 10?

P4P lists are only opinions. People disagree.

So yeah. Some people will put Pac back in their top 10.

But... even the WW division is a matter of opinion. The best don’t face the best.

Comment

I think he will be

Comment

I wouldn't put him on. Thurman looked shot in his last fight.

Comment

Of course.

Comment

I think there's a hesitance for people to put him back on there since he's just about retired but it would be awkward to ignore him after beating Thurman. Esp when you have guys on that list that are taking garbage fights. You really gotta give the man his due.

Comment

Most definitely. You have to give PAC his just due should he clearly beat one-time. The age difference, plus one-time is a legitimate champ and factor at 147. A PAC victory gets him on my list. Above MG but not Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
                Pacquiao hasn't been on the P4P list since he lost to Horn.

If Pacquiao becomes the first person to beat Thurman, does he get back on the list? Does he need to stop Thurman to get back on the list? Would he be ranked higher than Spence or Mikey Garcia on the P4P top 10?
                He should be.

Comment

I prefer not. Pac is already a legend. He doesn’t need to be in that mythical list to know how good he is(or was). Besides, putting him in the p4p only creates higher standard for the old man which he doesn’t have to be in anymore.

Give those rankings to the young guns already. I was also not in favor of old Hopkins being inside p4p list too no matter how good his accomplishments were.

Comment

He shouldn't... Unless he defeats someone from the current list...

Comment

Working...
                    X