Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it that time when yoyos come back in fashion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it that time when yoyos come back in fashion?

Its has been a pretty long time but I have noticed periodically that yoyos suddenly for short intervals become something that everyone has to have and d1ck around with.

They stay popular for a few month/ a year then people realize its just a stupid piece of plastic with a string and get bored.

When they get to their height of popularity some of these posing fools pay like $50 for some of them.

So how long until the yoyo comet comes back round this way?

Personally I don't care and prags are yours.

Your call

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

terrible thread

Comment

Lololol this is a pretty weak thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
          Lololol this is a pretty weak thread.
          Meh, slow day when yoyos are the only thing on my mind.

Comment

Spot on with regards to the short intervals of popularity for yoyos. There's only so much you can do with a yoyo, even with my talent.

Comment

This is way too prag-matic.

I saw this coming. They're mad.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
              Last edited by Run; 01-17-2015, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Great topic. Yoyo's are the only toy that I know of that even the coolest of grown men can play with and everyone will accept it as normal behavior.

Not to mention its the only toy that never goes all retro and shiet. Yoyo's are like the McRibs of toys fasho.

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Meh, slow day when yoyos are the only thing on my mind.
                    Hahah actually I went through a phase where I LOVED yo-yo'ing.

This like professional yo-yo team came to my middle school and performed, and then gave us all these really nice yo-yoze (apparently they retailed for like 30 bucks).

It was so smooth - smoother than any cheap dollar store/Walmart-brand or wutever yo-yo.

I learned to do some tricks, but after a few weeks gradually lost interest.

Every few years I'd bust it out again, and play around, only to put it right back up again for years.

Comment

Working...
                    X