Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just went on Twitter to call out Kimbo Slice,would you watch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo kimbo this larryx from boxingscene larry is active on twitter and hyping up. I see your still after 50 larry

Comment

You do realise you can get a psychiatrist on Medicaid, right?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        You do realise you can get a psychiatrist on Medicaid, right?
        no you didn't go there

Comment

Kimbo gonna dust you son... 2 EZ

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
            Make it happen Larry

Whats your twitter handle? What you posted to Khan the other night when he said he couldnt sleep and you suggested he go and see Prescott who would help him sleep in under 56 second make me die with laughter. I need to check out your twitter, it sounds like comedy central
            MY RIBSS!!! MY ****ING RIBS!!! Ohhhhhh **** that made me laugh so hard. Damn good joke Larry.

And your my homie course I'd supot any fight you'd take part in.

Comment

Lol Larry you're proposing a PPV fight with Kimbo? Kimbo Slice would never be on PPV, even if he goes undefeated in 20 fights and faces Wladimir. Remember the biggest HW fight in recent years, Wlad vs Haye? Yeah, that was on HBO WCB. If Wlad vs Haye was not on PPV, why would Kimbo vs Larry be on PPV? You got a guy who's 6-0 and another guy who's pro record is non existent[you]. Terrible proposal and too easy to turn down. Be more realistic and just say you want to fight him however, in whatever undercard. Not no PPV. You sell the PPV at $5 dollars and would be lucky to crack 5k buys, 2.5k being Boxingscene posters[and that's not even a given], the other 2.5k being other boxing fans.

I'm just trying to help. Make a more realistic proposal. If you're confident, and really want to become popular at all costs, offer him to keep all the money win or lose. Let's face it, your chances at getting the fight are zero. So might as well make the most serious offer possible, which is the one I just said. If you can outbox him like you said, you'd become famous and make money after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                They'd probably pay you in lotion, God knows you need it.

Edit: Also, I just hated on you and voted "NO"

Double Edit: Red K given

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                    Would you watch this fight? i told him i think we can make this fight huge,id hype the hell out of it
                    Phagget attention whore...no one gives a shyt about you or your pathetic life

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                      Kimbo is like watching Mike Tyson. To clarify, it's like watching Mike Tyson now.

The other guy reminded me of

Comment

Working...
                      X