No announcement yet.

If you could change one decision or action

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could change one decision or action

by a fighter past or present what would it be?

For me it would be Tyson's decision to go with Don King after the Spinks fight. The guy turned his back on all the people that had done so much for him and brought him up from the streets - most notably Kevin Rooney, who knew him inside out. A disgraceful, selfish act that effectively put an end to the most promising career ever - damn he was something else on that night v spinks - and he threw it all away.

I would change Roy Jones decision to go back down to 175 after he won the HW title. He should have retired after that instead of killing himself to make weight.

Comment

Roy Jones Jr. should have retired after the Ruiz fight. I guarantee you that there's gonna be a lot of morons saying I'd reverse the Pac vs Bradley decision lol. I think another one would be I'd make Pac take the full random OSDT for the actual round of negotiations so the Mayweather L would already be on his record.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        I would change Roy Jones decision to go back down to 175 after he won the HW title. He should have retired after that instead of killing himself to make weight.
        Green K sent your way... I was shocked to see this after I was done posting mine.

Comment

bologna. do people forget he won the first tarver fight? then he had a full 6 months to prepare for the second tarver fight. he simply lost. i know it's crazy!

Comment

i would change the doctor's decision to castrate floyd mayweather at birth.

Comment

Jones should've never went up to HW to begin with, that's what fuc%$# him up physically.....

Comment

Naseem Hamed: Not have called it quits at that time.

Comment

This, but I think he should've gone down CW for one fight and get a title there as well, then retire.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    bologna. do people forget he won the first tarver fight? then he had a full 6 months to prepare for the second tarver fight. he simply lost. i know it's crazy!
                    How did he look in the first fight? His body was already damaged.

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
                    Jones should've never went up to HW to begin with, that's what fuc%$# him up physically.....
                    Going up to HW didn't fuck him up, going back down to LHW did.

Comment

Working...
                    X