Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you guys seen 3 guys & 1 hammer murder video?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you guys seen 3 guys & 1 hammer murder video?

Do any of you guys watch real gore videos? Do you have the stomach to watch them? I don't know why but I like to watch them, my wife hates them and thinks they can potentially harm me psychologically. What do you guys think?

I just finished watching 3 guys & 1 hammer(Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs) the video is very graphic but I recommended it if you're into these type of videos.

Here's the link to watch it but you gotta register first in order to watch it.
    http://forum.uncoverreality.com/grap...ys1hammer.html

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
    Do any of you guys watch real gore videos? Do you have the stomach to watch them? I don't know why but I like to watch them, my wife hates them and thinks they can potentially harm me psychologically. What do you guys think?

I just finished watching 3 guys & 1 hammer(Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs) the video is very graphic but I recommended it if you're into these type of videos.

i go to tpb to download and ive seen some gruesome videos, one i saw was some guy who killed himself and his dog he went inside his car and turned it on fire and he couldnt take it so he got out running and had a shotgun and shot himself you could see his damn brains flying out

Comment

Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
      i go to tpb to download and ive seen some gruesome videos, one i saw was some guy who killed himself and his dog he went inside his car and turned it on fire and he couldnt take it so he got out running and had a shotgun and shot himself you could see his damn brains flying out
      Oh ****, link please!!!!

Comment

Oh ****, link please!!!!
        ill try to look for it cuz it was a torrent that i downloaded like a year ago but ill find it and post link

Comment

Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
          ill try to look for it cuz it was a torrent that i downloaded like a year ago but ill find it and post link
          Thanks bro. Did you watch the video I posted?

Comment

Thanks bro. Did you watch the video I posted?
            so i have to register to watch it, and also when i was younger i saw two guys jump one guy with a bat and they hit him so bad in back of his head that his eyes were popped out and i can never forget that, it happened right in front of me too it was crazy as hell thats my first time seeing someone get killed

Comment

I'm a sick phuck too. I used to watch Faces of Death all the time. I would rewind the craziest ones. The one I'm watching right now is where the cartel has a guy upside down and they're chopping his d1ck and balls off... while still alive. Just rad!

Phuck, we have to register to watch it? BOOOOOO!

Comment

I've seen it and I felt indefferent for the victim but I was told that it was okay because he's not related to me and I watch too many R rated movies. It's the first and only snuff film that I've seen.

If you already enjoy watching snuff films then you may already need professional counseling. I used to watch movies that were made to look similar to snuff films but I stopped because I saw one of two serial killers who torture and kill people throughout the entire movie. They did one hell of a job. I just couldn't stand looking at people getting torture and a couple of sickos doing sick shit.

If you're interested just look up the most disgusting movies, but something tells me you won't watch them all and lose interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
                  I'm a sick phuck too. I used to watch Faces of Death all the time. I would rewind the craziest ones. The one I'm watching right now is where the cartel has a guy upside down and they're chopping his d1ck and balls off... while still alive. Just rad!

Phuck, we have to register to watch it? BOOOOOO!
                  I know bro, it was the only one I could find unless someone else has another link.

Comment

Sick fuks

Comment

Working...
                    X