Collapse
No announcement yet.

Security Guards **** **** Up After a Brawl in St. Louis Club

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let the thinly disguised racism commence haha.

Comment

this is why i stay away from black clubs. theres always somethin bound to pop off..cant have a night w/o someone gettin seriously hurt or killed in those places.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        acting like apes

......says the uber-macaque of BS.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
          ......says the uber-macaque of BS.
          That must make you...human? Your the weirdest guy/girl here. Get lost.

Comment

Line up the trouble makers and get the firing squad out, we don't need fcuks like that in society.

Comment

if those cops weren't so chicken****, that melee might have not escalated...instead, they ran for cover while the bouncers went on a cheap shot ride

**** is lame...dont know and dont care how or who started what but i would not feel any pity if one of those clowns that got suckerpunched came back and started lighting mother****ers up

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
                Line up the trouble makers and get the firing squad out, we don't need fcuks like that in society.
                that would be considered a hate crime

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  if those cops weren't so chicken****, that melee might have not escalated...instead, they ran for cover while the bouncers went on a cheap shot ride

**** is lame...dont know and dont care how or who started what but i would not feel any pity if one of those clowns that got suckerpunched came back and started lighting mother****ers up
                  I'm not defending what those bouncers did because they are obviously not professionals and didn't calm the situation down but those dudes they were sucker punching weren't innocent.

They started a huge brawl and were beating people up. I dont' think the dude that fired the gun and that was pistol whipping some dude was a bouncer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    I'm not defending what those bouncers did because they are obviously not professionals and didn't calm the situation down but those dudes they were sucker punching weren't innocent.

They started a huge brawl and were beating people up. I dont' think the dude that fired the gun and that was pistol whipping some dude was a bouncer.

IMO, all of that could have been averted if the cops didn't tuck their nuts and ran...if it was getting to that level, its time to call for backup and end the party

just disgusting to see people acting like that

Comment

Look at the one roided up bouncer go on a sucker punch frenzy after he got the adrenaline rush of the first one.

He rocks the one dude starts flexing then beats the guy thats on the ground. Then in just about every shot after that you can see him in the corner getting ready to sneak some guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X