Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Weighs Options For Springtime Ring Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerzz View Post
    Up to PBC or the Pacman to show him the $
    No, Manny was willing to fight him @ 140 BEFORE leaving Top Rank! Lomachenko declined! Manny was also willing to fight Crawford @ 147 BEFORE he left Top Rank! Crawford also declined!

July 24, 2016:

Terence Crawford: Manny Pacquiao Must Fight Me at 140!

https://www.boxingscene.com/terence-...me-140--107021

Like I said, hindsight is 20/20! Not smart to play hardball with a legend, unless you're a legend (Mayweather) yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      No, Manny was willing to fight him @ 140 BEFORE leaving Top Rank! Lomachenko declined! Manny was also willing to fight Crawford @ 147 BEFORE he left Top Rank! Crawford also declined!

July 24, 2016:

Terence Crawford: Manny Pacquiao Must Fight Me at 140!

https://www.boxingscene.com/terence-...me-140--107021

Like I said, hindsight is 20/20! Not smart to play hardball with a legend, unless you're a legend (Mayweather) yourself!
      Yep, Crawford and Loma both refused to fight pac. They knew the outcome. They wouldn’t even agree to move up in weight, like PAC did his whole career. Moved up in weight and schooled and outclassed his opponent despite always being the smaller guy. The boxers these days are cowards.
      Afraid to TAKE A PUNCH!

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
        Yep, Crawford and Loma both refused to fight pac. They knew the outcome. They wouldn’t even agree to move up in weight, like PAC did his whole career. Moved up in weight and schooled and outclassed his opponent despite always being the smaller guy. The boxers these days are cowards. Afraid to TAKE A PUNCH!
        I wouldn't go as far as calling them cowards, but I do think they have an unrealistic view of themselves! I think Crawford figured Manny lost to Marquez, Floyd, then Horn, so he must be the A-side, and he could call shots...WRONG! I also think Loma felt like Manny was some old, washed up, punch-drunk, former Champion, who really didn't prove anything beating Matthysse, so he must be the A-side...WRONG! Hindsight is 20/20!

Comment

Working...
        X