No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Weighs Options For Springtime Ring Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerzz View Post
    Absolutely, he has 2 fights left and he should use it againsts the 2 since Mayweather wont return. If he wins then he'll be the unified ww champion and a good case for fighter of the decade.

What would he gain fighting the Garcias or Porter? Little money?
    Nah, big money! Actually, Mikey would make as much (if not more) as Danny or Porter, and Spence or Crawford wouldn't make that much more! I think it's gonna be Mikey! I wouldn't put money on it, because Roach has wanted DSG for a long time, but I think Mikey is the wise choice!

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Yes, Thurman beat the likes of Garcia and Porter and he was the champ.

Horn was mandatory. And Pacquiao was rebuilding with Broner.

Matthysse was the champ also.

Do you follow boxing, you don't seem to know a lot
      ————-

Horn was mandatory? Nobody knew who Horn was except Top Ran of course.

PAC was rebuilding? After what? According to you guys, he got robbed by Horn and Mayweather so what exactly was he rebuilding?

When he fought Oscar who had lost to Floyd, was he rebuilding?

He also fought Mosley & Clottey after they had just lost, so was he rebuilding too?

Mathysse was not even ranked in the top 10 WW. He had lost to Swift and was actually rebuilding against BUMs hence the two wins and somehow pac was rebuilding.

PAC bears Thurman and he had to rebuild yet again by fighting either of the two irrelevant Garcias instead of Crawford or even Porter who was very competitive against Spence.

PAC fought David Diaz at 135 for a dubious title. Who exactly is Diaz?

You guys are so pathetic it’s not even funny

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
        ————-

Horn was mandatory? Nobody knew who Horn was except Top Ran of course.

PAC was rebuilding? After what? According to you guys, he got robbed by Horn and Mayweather so what exactly was he rebuilding?

When he fought Oscar who had lost to Floyd, was he rebuilding?

He also fought Mosley & Clottey after they had just lost, so was he rebuilding too?

Mathysse was not even ranked in the top 10 WW. He had lost to Swift and was actually rebuilding against BUMs hence the two wins and somehow pac was rebuilding.

PAC bears Thurman and he had to rebuild yet again by fighting either of the two irrelevant Garcias instead of Crawford or even Porter who was very competitive against Spence.

PAC fought David Diaz at 135 for a dubious title. Who exactly is Diaz?

You guys are so pathetic it’s not even funny

Yes, and if you don't know your boxing, that is your problem.

Re-building the brand.

Oscar picked Pacquiao, and it was an Oscar that won a shut out against Forbes

Clottey was a no. 4/5 welter and dropped a close decision against Cotto, which could have gone either way. Clottey took his foot of the gas in the later round thinking he had the fight won. Again if you would have watched the fight you would have known this.

Pacquiao wanted Mayweather, but Floyd was still ducking, even running to jail to avoid Pacquiao.

Pacquiao stepped up in weight and in his first fight he took on a champion in Diaz.

Deal with the FACTS!

Comment

Pac's two toughest fights only because of age are Crawford in Spence, however for some reason I like Pac against Crawford more than I do Spence.

Either way, at Pac's age, you can't blame him for who he chooses. He's trying to just hang with some of the young guns while almost all of Pac's generation has retired already. He wants a few more paychecks and then retire into the sunset.

The fact that I used to watch Pac thrashing the likes of Barrera and Marquez while I was in high school and here I am over 30yrs old later is astonishing. The man has been at the highest level of the sport the entire time I've watched him.

Comment

———

And you just ignored the BUMS that pac fought!!

Brandon Rios, Horn, Mathysse etc plus guys that had literally just lost when PAC fought them (Mosley, Broner, Oscar, Clottey etc).

Were they deserving? Were they worth it?
            Why didn’t he fight the belt holders at the time?
            Mosley, Oscar, and Clottey were most definitely worthy.
            PAC was coming off losses when he fought Rios and Matthysse so you contradict your whole statement.

Begone you impudent buffoon.
            YDKSAB.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Yes, and if you don't know your boxing, that is your problem.

Re-building the brand.

Oscar picked Pacquiao, and it was an Oscar that won a shut out against Forbes

Clottey was a no. 4/5 welter and dropped a close decision against Cotto, which could have gone either way. Clottey took his foot of the gas in the later round thinking he had the fight won. Again if you would have watched the fight you would have known this.

Pacquiao wanted Mayweather, but Floyd was still ducking, even running to jail to avoid Pacquiao.

Pacquiao stepped up in weight and in his first fight he took on a champion in Diaz.

Deal with the FACTS!

Damn!
              Take them kids to school!
              They DKSAB!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Nah, big money! Actually, Mikey would make as much (if not more) as Danny or Porter, and Spence or Crawford wouldn't make that much more! I think it's gonna be Mikey! I wouldn't put money on it, because Roach has wanted DSG for a long time, but I think Mikey is the wise choice!
                What would he gain fighting Mikey? He just lost bad to Spence, he has 2 fights left and it should be meaningful like for Spence's and Crawford's belt plus it will get him more $.

Other option would be the no 1 pound for pound in most list Lomachengko, fight him at a catchweigh of maybe 138. If Donaire can make 118 from 126 so could the Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
                  Mosley, Oscar, and Clottey were most definitely worthy.
                  PAC was coming off losses when he fought Rios and Matthysse so you contradict your whole statement.

Begone you impudent buffoon.
                  YDKSAB.
                  ———

Mosley has literally just lost to Floyd.
                  How was he worthy?

If Floyd had fought Broner after PAC beating up Broner, would you guys say the same crap you are all saying now?

You just like to lick scrotums and anuses. That’s all

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                    Pac's two toughest fights only because of age are Crawford in Spence, however for some reason I like Pac against Crawford more than I do Spence.

Either way, at Pac's age, you can't blame him for who he chooses. He's trying to just hang with some of the young guns while almost all of Pac's generation has retired already. He wants a few more paychecks and then retire into the sunset.

The fact that I used to watch Pac thrashing the likes of Barrera and Marquez while I was in high school and here I am over 30yrs old later is astonishing. The man has been at the highest level of the sport the entire time I've watched him.
                    Agree here. Crawford is easier than Spence. But i prefer Pacman just facing one of them, preferably the winner between the two.

Comment

———

Mosley has literally just lost to Floyd.
                      How was he worthy?

If Floyd had fought Broner after PAC beating up Broner, would you guys say the same crap you are all saying now?

You just like to lick scrotums and anuses. That’s all

Did you compare Mosley to Broner??

Wow! I knew you were a buffoon, but that’s bad!!
                      It’s clear that YDKSAB!!

PAC the #3 ATG BOXER ever!

Comment

Working...
                      X