Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instead of hating who Floyd "wants" to fight, take it to the source.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instead of hating who Floyd "wants" to fight, take it to the source.

I mean we all do it. I dislike when people mention ginger as an opponent. Being he's ducked his entire division & is nothing but an unproven hype job.

Now there are some that are hating on the Ghost, saying he's a lightweight or what has he done.

Then there are those that bash Alexander saying he should have 3 losses & doesn't deserve it.

But the fact is, there is no one in boxing right now than can "choose" Floyd. He's the 1 who chooses who he fights, when & if he does. He isn't gonna (choose) the competitive fight. He's gonna choose the easiest fight for the biggest payday. It's not the opponents fault. You fall in line & pray for your shot. But if you actually pose a real threat expect to be ignored entirely.

Devon, the Ghost & even ginger are not bums. They're just the guys Floyd knows he can market & manipulate to a calculated victory. Notice Floyd never mentioned Trout & had ton loads of excuses for Martinez....I rest my case.

So, Floyd is a disgusting cherrypicker? I agree.

Comment

Why would he mention Trout??why are you so big on this guy??his resume is full of nobodies..yet he beats the same damn guy Floyd beat and all the sudden he's a threat to floyd???you just said floyd doesnt take competitive fights yet you praise trout fir fighting the same damn guy he just beat

And Martinez is a damn Middleweight and has a fightcoming up with Martin Murray at middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
        Why would he mention Trout??why are you so big on this guy??his resume is full of nobodies..yet he beats the same damn guy Floyd beat and all the sudden he's a threat to floyd???you just said floyd doesnt take competitive fights yet you praise trout fir fighting the same damn guy he just beat

And Martinez is a damn Middleweight and has a fightcoming up with Martin Murray at middleweight
        A boxing fan would know.

Comment

we'll see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            A boxing fan would know.
            no i want you to tell me..you just said floyd will no fight anyone who is a challenge right??yet trouts only meaningful win is against the same cotto floyd had just beat..so why does trout get praised?

Comment

dam larry laying down some knowledge. Dont know why people are so high on trout he isnt even that good, People make out trout to be this beast after a close victory over a shot cotto who had never faced one dam good jr middle weight. Canelo is going to lay a beating on trout

Comment

no i want you to tell me..you just said floyd will no fight anyone who is a challenge right??yet trouts only meaningful win is against the same cotto floyd had just beat..so why does trout get praised?
                Austin Trout is a long, rangy southpaw. He has a capable jab & excellent foot speed. He can fight inside & outside. He knows how to control distance or press the pace. He has world class stamina. (Something severely lacking lately). he knows how to win, on the road as an underdog. He's hungry, young & talented.

Comment

you guys arguing AGAINST trout are making the point. he IS the easiet pick. ffs shot COTTO picked him.

yeah im think he's having a hard time choosing between his health which will be at risk with guererro... and protecting that 0, which he could lose against trout.

he could outpoint either, but his face will be puddy after a fight with guerrero.. he doesnt like that idea.

if we still think canelo/mayweather will be on tap later, flody fighting trout protects canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                    dam larry laying down some knowledge. Dont know why people are so high on trout he isnt even that good, People make out trout to be this beast after a close victory over a shot cotto who had never faced one dam good jr middle weight. Canelo is going to lay a beating on trout
                    Has ginger ever faced "1 damn good jr middleweight"??

Comment

Working...
                    X