Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dibella: Martinez-Chavez could do at least 300K PPV/OK with Jr having lionshare of $

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez Jr will still find a reason to not fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      And, they also won't agree with Martinez OST demand.
      i agree. im of the opinion that chavez probably cant make middle without using a dietary supp and thats why he fights in texas and now mexico. i usually dont like to throw around accusations but its pretty obvious that he does this.

Comment

I think this fight will sell a lot of PPV buys . One a lot of Mexicans will buy this fight because it will land on Mexico's independence day weekend. two it's against Sergio Martinez a real threat and Mexicans now this. Three a lot of people want to see Chavez Jr lose or get knocked out.

Comment

these numbers simply aren't high enough for Team Chavez to risk this fight. They know after Jr loses to Martinez his earning power goes to the basement. The scumbags at the WBC will allow them to continue to fight the bums for less than half of these numbers. As long as Jr keeps bowling over these losers nothing will change. The only thing that stumps me is that Chavez Sr goes along with this sheet. In his day Sr was more than willing to fight all the tough fights. This apple fell far from the tree!

Comment

When was this?

Comment

Why not? Chavez has a failed diuretic test in the past right?

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                When was this?
                When what?

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                Why not? Chavez has a failed diuretic test in the past right?
                Read DempseyRollin response. Pretty simple really. Not a rocket scientist to figure it out.

Comment

Make it happen, Martinez will break Chavez to pieces. Chavez looks good pressuring for 2 rds, then the left starts cracking home, then jab, jab, straight, jab, straight....Chavez stumbles back into the ropes, the crowd screams.

This is the beginning of the end....by round 8 as Chavez is bleeding over his right eye, he starts to fade heavily.....Martinez turns him into dog food while taunting him and humiliating him the entire time. Chavez is going to take a beating

Comment

When what?

Read DempseyRollin response. Pretty simple really. Not a rocket scientist to figure it out.
                    Martinez wanted a drug test

Comment

Read DempseyRollin response. Pretty simple really. Not a rocket scientist to figure it out.[/QUOTE]

So you think team Chavez will look for a way to make sure the fight wont happen? I hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X