Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emanuel Steward : Margarito's wraps were loaded in 2008 when he fought Cotto.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    Because what he did isn't a FEDERAL/STATE crime you dumbass. If I put on brass knuckles but someone takes them off before I hit you, how is that a crime? Its against in the rules in BOXING to load your gloves, it isn't against state or federal law to load them it becomes a crime when you actually HIT someone with the weapon. Just like it isn't against the law to hold a gun, but it is if you shoot someone.
    You better find out what the laws are regarding a fighter who carries a license with the state before you start yapping your gums.
    They can be charged with intent...

But again you dont know ****, so stop talking to me live in your fantasy world about this cheater, this cheater is going to spoil the party tomorrow.

Comment

Maybe he did maybe not we will never really know and even tomorrows result will be no evidence to suggest he may have.

The rematch is happening and the microscope will be on Tony so there will be nothing that isn't supposed to be there in his wraps, time to move on now.

Comment

It isn't a stretch to make the connection when the individual involved tried to defile the honor of the sport in his fight against Mosley. Such is the fate of a man that tried to cut corners at the expense of another man's life. I get that winning is important, along with the fame, money and the rest but when it's so important you'll engage in illegal activity, who wins?

Margarito is tainted, and no rational person could doubt the just and due scrutiny he's receiving. His official record should never include an asterisk, but maybe his character should.

Comment

of course he has.....hes a scumbag.......i dont know how this guy still have "fans"..........you piece of ****.........

Comment

the truth will be known soon

Comment

Cotto by UD in a very tense fight.

I don't expect a FOTY nominee.

But a Very good fight.

Comment

If Marg wins by TKO/KO tommorow ALOT of people are going to be eating crow. Not because he might have used loaded wraps against Cotto but because they are insinuating that is the only reason he won the first fight.

Comment

One thing people like to forget is that against Pacquiao, with no plaster, he had some power. While landing 100 fewer power punches then he did on Cotto, and clearly getting a lot less leverage on his shots as he did against Cotto considering that Pacquiao rarely stood in one place, he did a lot of damage. And when he was against the ropes Marg damn near dropped him with a body shot.

Comment

Emanuel Steward also thought manny pacquiao won the fight..... ok Emanuel. Stop being so butthurt and worry about your overhyped legacy as a trainer instead.

Cotto left you for an amateur trainer...

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                      Not to side with a snake like Arum, but Steward is full of ****. Hanging around with Lampley and crew is making him more and more stupid.

Did Steward check AM's hand wraps before or after the fight ? .... NO!!!

The HBO crew wants Cotto to win, so they're trying to force their OPINIONS onto the mindless fans. WTF!!!!!!!

Your reasoning or lack of reasoning and logic makes no sense. I personally believe he's cheated many times before. I think he wore the wraps against Martinez, Paul Williams, and Cintron. Once a cheater everything becomes suspect.

Comment

Working...
                      X