No announcement yet.

Ronnie Nathanielsz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smokey559 View Post

That's his own opinion but Marquez fans make your own round by round analysis here.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...1#post11432719

Comment

All you moronic Pac******s wouldn't be saying shyt if Ronnie said PacJuice won. Face it, all you morons are hurting inside cause the world saw the end of your God. EVERYONE including Ronnie himself saw Marquez school Pacajuice 3x now.

Must hurt ya! Lmao. I'm a Ronnie fan now. WAR Ronnie!!!! Lol

Comment

hahahahah!! what now *******s?? the biggest ******* just admitted he lost.... lol eat it son... jajajaj

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
          im not the one twisting the story, i know nutthanielz, he is irresponsible as irresponsible one can be. isnt that irresponsibility being a journalist claiming his own opinion superior to those judges watching the fight at ringside? he is also unprofessional, reporting by injecting his opinion and by that making his conclusion and spreading it all around as if its the gospel truth. as professional he should at least give the benefit of the doubt to the judges. confirm and validate in anyway he can why they scored the fight as they did ie review the fight over and see if there really are discrepancies. but no he didnt do that and i dont believe he doesnt know that its the way it should be. he was a paid hack, and he always are.
          why should a professional give the benefit of the doubt to the judges?

He was asked if Manny really won, what's he supposed to say, "my opinion is irrelevent so i wont give it, but 2 of the 3 judges had him winning so they must be right" and leave it at that?

He said why he (and most of the rest of the world) had Marquez winning. The only reason this particular journalist's opinion stands out amongst 1000s of others of the same opinion is he's a Pac fanboy.

Comment

Bump for interest...the most pro-Pacquiao sports writer on the planet...says Pacquiao lost the fight...

Comment

Working...
            X