No
    13.10%
    60/40 or less favor of Manny
    4.76%
    60/40 or less favor of Marquez
    14.88%

The poll is expired.

Of course he does.

He was robbed in the 3rd fight and iced Pac in the 4th fight...it's simple.

Comment

definately even though pac is the bigger draw maquez blasted him to earn that 50-50 plus manny wants the fight more so they gonna have to be willing to give up some of that coin

Comment

He deserve more than what he got before but a 50/50 split? Gtfo! Don't matter if he was the one who KO PAC, to negotiate its based on who draws the most and this is taken right from Floyd and his fans book of negotiation.

Comment

while pac is the one who puts more asses in seats, marquez the tank is the one with all the leverage.

hell, pac's already set for life - i don't see the problem in taking a little less for mp jmm V.

marquez is pretty satisfied with thelast fight, so if i were team pacmonster, i'd give in to whatever that mexican demands...
          Last edited by Jerub_Baal; 04-10-2013, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Of course he does.

Comment

after someone completely owns you with one punch ... yeah, i think parity is more than fair.

Comment

No way, I think 60-40 in favor of Pac is the max JMM would deserve. The amount of money Pac brings to a fight absolutely dwarfs that of JMM's.

But I really can't blame JMM for wanting 50-50. This will be the fifth goddamn time they will fight and I would think JMM at this age does not want to keep doing this to himself. Might as well cash out as hard as you can on Pac or take a different route.

Comment

i dont think ONE ko deserves a even split with the bigger draw opponent. Juan is a great fighter and deserves a huge cut but to go as more or even is way to much.

Comment

Obviously. Pacman's head is resting firmly in his trophy case. Pacman has never beaten him clearly, but Marquez has clearly destroyed the legend. With 2 single right hands.

Comment

Working...
                    X