Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley please leave the building!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Mosley please leave the building!!!!

Sick of hearing his desperate attempts to get a fight,he was a great fighter who's been duly rewarded with a lot of money and fame throughout his career now it's not our fault if you've wasted it!he was lucky/good enough to be one of the 5% of fighters who earn lifetime money now move on and take Roy jones with you

He can't leave the building, Jin is waiting outside with her shovel. He's trapped.

Comment

I agree he should stay retired, though he did look better against canelo than he did against pac and mora (he actually let his hands go abit more)

Comment

Could always feed him to ortiz

Comment

Agree 100%, I used to be a big fan of his but he needs to know that his time is over. I was so happy when he put it on that fraud Margacheato and had Floyd in survival mode for a few moments a few years back.
          But the guy just can't pull the trigger anymore. He needs to concentrate on training his son and promoting young fighters.

Comment

His fights with Floyd, PAC, and Canelo were boring as shyt, it seems like all he does is show up for a paycheck and try to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
              I agree he should stay retired, though he did look better against canelo than he did against pac and mora (he actually let his hands go abit more)
              Are you serious? He looked confused as heck during the Canelo fight. Pains me to say it but you could look at his face and see at times where he wanted to throw a punch but couldn't, that's not the Shane Mosley we all know. The dude is shot, he should stay retired.

Comment

Throw his ass in with Martinez both want a payday there you go

Comment

Originally posted by tonyjones View Post
                  Sick of hearing his desperate attempts to get a fight,he was a great fighter who's been duly rewarded with a lot of money and fame throughout his career now it's not our fault if you've wasted it!he was lucky/good enough to be one of the 5% of fighters who earn lifetime money now move on and take Roy jones with you
                  That's telling him

Comment

Working...
                  X