Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: We're Facing Mayweather in September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd fan or not,no one can be happy with Floyd vs Canelo if Trout beats Canelo in May
    Alvarez is not in a position to make demands like this
    I think he has potential but for him to finally step up to a tough fight and demand a big money fight is pure horse****
    I know some get upset if you say he is a hype job but for what he has done so far in the sport and the attention he gets,is exactly that....pure hype!!!
    He might turn out to be great but if he is making demands on the basis that he loses his first big fight then I doubt he will be the star some think
    Go in,fight Trout...best man wins and gets the Mayweather fight
    All this must be great fuel for Guerrero

Comment

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post

Young NELO will batter Trout. Woopdidoo, he sparred with Martinez and got completely tired against Cotto. Basic. He had all the advantages against Cotto. He won't against Alvarez. You'll see him on the run once Canelo starts banging that body.
      Sparring with Martinez is greater than ginger's entire 41 fights, true story son.

Comment

• Floyd retires goes to jail gets hurt sparring wants 100% of PPV .... Something will derail this fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Sparring with Martinez is greater than ginger's entire 41 fights, true story son.
          Why you gotta be calling me son? Just apologize when we watch Trout look vanilla and weak against Canelo. That's the kinda sh#t you base his hype off of, a sparring session legend.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Floyd retires goes to jail gets hurt sparring wants 100% of PPV .... Something will derail this fight
            Or Canelo might refuse better testing!!!!
            It's possible

Comment

Why you gotta be calling me son? Just apologize when we watch Trout look vanilla and weak against Canelo. That's the kinda sh#t you base his hype off of, a sparring session legend.
              Fight gets signed, click the link, lay your offer on my betting page & watch the hypejob get exposed. BTW who's hype?? Nobody even likes Trout or supports him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
                Or Canelo might refuse better testing!!!!
                It's possible
                Never. .

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Fight gets signed, click the link, lay your offer on my betting page & watch the hypejob get exposed. BTW who's hype?? Nobody even likes Trout or supports him.
                  He doesn't necessarily have fans but most outside me and a few others think he will outclass Canelo. Its gonna look like the Matthew Hatton fight so I'll gladly take some of those points. Bonus on the KO?

Comment

He doesn't necessarily have fans but most outside me and a few others think he will outclass Canelo. Its gonna look like the Matthew Hatton fight so I'll gladly take some of those points. Bonus on the KO?
                    You know what?? It's become clear you don't know what the hell you're talking about. You've basically insinuated that Mattew Hatton is as good a fighter as both Cotto & Trout. I cannot treat with knowledge less posters.

Comment

• I'm sick of this type of promotion. This isn't WWE, tomorrow isnt promised, if somebody gets KO'ed the big fight is off.

Comment

Working...
                      X