No announcement yet.

Any one here collect fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one here collect fights

I started at the begining of the year and every payday I buy a set of dvds. I got about 150 fights so far on dvd.

I'd say most of the regulars here collect. I have about 200 on an external hard-drive

Comment

I imagine there are some big collections here.

Comment

I dable! But I think the big collectors here are Obama and TheGreatA, I'm sure there are others that have a similar size collection that a don't know about though!

Comment

I have been collecting for a long time.

Comment

Been collecting over twenty six years here. Hope to be another 26.

Comment

I collect em off YouTube and other sites I say im 100 strong so far I favorite them as I'm searching go back download em so there on laptop ps3 ps vita and sd cards its pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                Are you storing those fights on DVDs Teddy? If so, did you ever have any problem with them? With DVDs getting damages over time or something.
                Yes all dvds. Haven't had a problem with them from time or wear, but have had a few problems with disc write or faulty dvd's from the manufacturer with one out every few hundred. I don't use avis and mp4s only original dvd's and some vhs transfers(older fights). I don't even download from the trading block and I do not sell fights.

I do have about 700 GB of dvd files on my external HD and computer but eventually they will be part of my dvd library if they are not already.

Comment

Electronically.

After witnessing my vhs-collecting turn to garbage with the introduction of dvd I'm sticking with storing them in a computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                    Electronically.

After witnessing my vhs-collecting turn to garbage with the introduction of dvd I'm sticking with storing them in a computer.
                    Lol VHS I remember those damn when you think about the qaulity was garbage glad they werent around too long in my time but then again I was a poor kid so I watched whatever tf haha

Comment

Working...
                    X