Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OVERALL Manny really makes more money than Floyd. Who agrees with this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OVERALL Manny really makes more money than Floyd. Who agrees with this?

Outside and inside boxing included. Pacquiao makes more money than Floyd in my own opinion. Commercials. businesses. clothing lines. congressman. and he has made bigger empire than floyd. Without boxing floyd doesnt make that much anymore.

no *****, Floyd just spends money...

Pacquiao gets robbed by Arum, and Floyd gets robbed by his own ego-spending.

2 dumbasses.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        Outside and inside boxing included. Pacquiao makes more money than Floyd in my own opinion. Commercials. businesses. clothing lines. congressman. and he has made bigger empire than floyd. Without boxing floyd doesnt make that much anymore.
        Everyone that knows it isn't true disagrees with it. Myself included.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Everyone that knows it isn't true disagrees with it. Myself included.
          Then tell me, aside from Floyd's cars & Planes, what else investments he got? Those Planes & Cars devaluate as times goes by!

Pac has his Hotels, Conveniece stores, Ranch, Bunch of Houses, a resort, His own clothing lines & stores, and of course his tons of endorsemeents!

Floyd got what?? Lottery soda? Mayweather Promotions, Fhilthy records? Tell me one big hit from Fhilthy records or any Mayweather promoted big fights? Any Floyd's fight were by GBP!! Dont give me that!

Comment

Overall yes but he he does at least twice as much work and he doesn't earn much more. If he fought as often as Mayweather he wouldn't make anywhere close.

Comment

Who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                Then tell me, aside from Floyd's cars & Planes, what else investments he got? Those Planes & Cars devaluate as times goes by!

Pac has his Hotels, Conveniece stores, Ranch, Bunch of Houses, a resort, His own clothing lines & stores, and of course his tons of endorsemeents!

Floyd got what?? Lottery soda? Mayweather Promotions, Fhilthy records? Tell me one big hit from Fhilthy records or any Mayweather promoted big fights? Any Floyd's fight were by GBP!! Dont give me that!
                You said making money not what they spend it on? LOL
                Last edited by Jam Jars; 05-27-2012, 12:56 AM.

Comment

It takes Manny two fights to make what Floyd makes in one fight.

Remember, 20%+ goes to Bob Arum and he still has to pay Roach, Ariza, Konckz, etc and the cable provider.

It's also noted that Pacquiao didn't even get paid for some of his fights.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X