Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advice on working out at the gym and at home.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice on working out at the gym and at home.

Okay I haven't worked out in a long time and my beer belly is starting to get pretty big. I need advice on how to work out.

First off, I don't want to be big and bulky, I wanna be cut. I also want lean shoulders and six pack abs.

Please tell me what machines I should use at the gym, in which order, etc etc.
    And also what I can do at home. Cardio first then weights, or what?

Basically I'm asking for a full workout plan.

Thanks in advance guys.

Do your cardio first then weights. You could skip at home or do some burpees, see how fast you can do 50 or 100 (found this from a competition on Sherdog forums)

Comment

Cardio is extremely overrated. High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) will really carve you up. Do some research on it. Machines are only useful after a good free weight regime. Deadlifts, squats, and bench press are a staple work out in every weight lifters routine and you should do them regularly. You will not explode in muscle mass, believe me. I wish it was that easy.

Comment

Originally posted by RurouniYume View Post
        Cardio is extremely overrated. High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) will really carve you up. Do some research on it. Machines are only useful after a good free weight regime. Deadlifts, squats, and bench press are a staple work out in every weight lifters routine and you should do them regularly. You will not explode in muscle mass, believe me. I wish it was that easy.
        thanks ill check this out seems like no matter what i do im tired when i sparr ****s annoying!

Comment

Working...
        X