Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin is the American story! TRIES TO GET THE AMERICAN PUBLIC BEHIND HIM!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    Quillin sucks. I hope Truax puts a beating on this fool.
    Lol. This right herrr

Comment

I'm not sure if dude lost focus or what, but the writing was on the wall well before the Jacobs fight. Dare I'd say he started to show signs of either being weight drained or disinterested in the Lee fight.

Had he slowly moved up to 168 instead of breaking his neck to make 160, then he probably wouldn't have been as compromised.

I think we all knew his defense was leaky and he tends to gas mid fight, so that's no surprise. I'm still wondering why he took SO much time off after the Jacobs loss.

Hell, he could've made an excuse that he got caught cold or whatever, but he just took the loss and disappeared. I'm sure he had personal trials going on.

I only wish he would've iced J'Leon Love last August, but both of them didn't show us much of anything. Prayers to the guy and hopefully he makes one last run before he hangs em up.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        Americans on this site will only get behind him if he is a commie and his name is qullinichenkovski
        Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
        Yeah and if he sells a whopping 97kPPVs
        Not to mention Chumplovkin ducked him! He didn't want dat smoke!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Not to mention Chumplovkin ducked him! He didn't want dat smoke!
          Gorobkins scurrrrrred

Comment

If he never ducked Korobov I would have respect for him

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
              Gorobkins scurrrrrred
              Triple Cuck is the biggest joke in boxing history. He also avoided going up to 168 because he was skuurred to give Andre Dirrell a rematch from their fight in the Olympics which was the worst robbery of all time, even bigger than Roy vs. Park Si-hun!

Comment

Working...
              X