Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debunking the PBC fighters can't fight on HBO Theory Myth and GGG's HBO contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    I created this thread back when you guys were saying that HBO and PBC can't do business and then begin to clamor that everyone was ducking GGG

It was bullschit. I called you guys out on it and was right.

Not to mention you had Dan Rafael writing bogus articles perpetuating the status quo. Danny's clearly paid off by someone, btw.

But yeah, nothing pointless about it
    Problem is it's usually Haymon fighters that use it as an excuse to block fights. There's Stevenson who wants nothing to do with HBO. Quillin used the same excuse. Just recently Decubas is now asking whether GGG can fight on Showtime when Loeffler called Lara's bluff. Same Decubas guy who said Lara can fight anywhere, even in Kazakhstan.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=718242

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      Problem is it's usually Haymon fighters that use it as an excuse to block fights. There's Stevenson who wants nothing to do with HBO[/url]
      No, it wasn't. Why do you guys continue to lie and push bogus agenda's even after you've been proven wrong?

Regarding Stevenson, he gave HBO a billion chances to pay him to stay on contract with HBO. HBO refused to pay the man. They wanted to pay him scraps so Stevenson started hearing offers from Showtime. HBO had the money to match Showtime's offer and refused so Stevenson walked.

Stevenson made a business decision and you guys hate him for it. But when GGG makes a business move and turns down 15 million dollars, you guys love him for it

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        No, it wasn't. Why do you guys continue to lie and push bogus agenda's even after you've been proven wrong?

Regarding Stevenson, he gave HBO a billion chances to pay him to stay on contract with HBO. HBO refused to pay the man. They wanted to pay him scraps so Stevenson started hearing offers from Showtime. HBO had the money to match Showtime's offer and refused so Stevenson walked.

Stevenson made a business decision and you guys hate him for it. But when GGG makes a business move and turns down 15 million dollars, you guys love him for it
        I will side with you if you can show me that Kovalev was demanding more money than he was offered for the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          I will side with you if you can show me that Kovalev was demanding more money than he was offered for the fight.
          This is a Red Herring argument. I never said anything about Kovalev demanding more money.

But since you brought him up, you should talk to Duva for walking away from negotiations several times

Comment

• It aint a myth no more

Comment

Working...
            X