No announcement yet.

Canelo clocks 200MPH in Lamborghini

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    - -Kid gonna be KOed for his last moment in this life.

200 on a high speed track dangerous enough much less on public roads.

Someone needs to read him the riot act while he's still around.
    Lol. Did you even read the story? He didn't do anything wrong, just dangerous. Stop being a pu$$y.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Bytch shut your h0e azzz up. Nobody forced you to click on this thread. I love it when fools say they don't care but then go out there way to click, then type comments about someone they say they don't even care about. You canelo biggest groupie that's why you here. lol
      Except I never said anything about canelo this isn’t the lounge take your man crush shat over there.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Except I never said anything about canelo this isn’t the lounge take your man crush shat over there.
        Of course it's about Canelo and specifically him breaking GGG's face and literally beating the Mexican Style out his azzz so you stay salty about Canelo yet can't keep from any threads mentioning his name. Stop stalking canelo threads. If you don't like it bounce bytch and take the sand out your v@gina on your way out. Bye Felicia.

Comment

Oscar tried to touch him in an inappropriate manner in his kitchen, this was canelos response get the **** out of dodge.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
            I assume that's in km. 258kmh is about 155mph.
            Yes, 155 is more like it. Still way too fast to drive on other than a race track.

Comment

This is the biggest World Wide news of the decade!

Comment

Good on him if that's what he enjoys, life's too short to live otherwise and 5h1t may happen tomorrow anyway.

Comment

I've hit 250 in my lexus. How is that impressive?

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    Yes, 155 is more like it. Still way too fast to drive on other than a race track.
                    258 kms is actually 161.25 mph

Comment

The guy is young, rich, at the top of his chosen sport, with a beautiful girl by his side and enjoying himself to the fullest.

Canelo has won at life. Salute.

Comment

Working...
                      X