View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 11:09 AM #32070
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5109 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 117,455.90
Total Points: 120,158.71
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazluvr View Post
Mueller report reveals how Trump reacted to special counsel appointment: 'I'm f---ed'
-----------
'Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I'm ****ed.'"
Yup, and here is what he also said right after:

Quote:
Everyone tells me if you get one of these special counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won't be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me.
So what he meant was not that he is guilty and worried of getting caught, but that this investigation will take away from his presidency, it will be a stick in the wheels, and prevent him from doing his job properly because the investigation will be in the spotlight.

But keep on cherry picking quotes out of context...
Vlad_ is online now   Reply With Quote